Gigastudio 160

shred faster

Jul 18, 2003
USA
mp3.com
Hello Has anyone used the Gigastudio 160? I was thinking about buying it and want to know what others opinions are that have it and how easy it is to program?

I tried it but the fucker wasn't compatible with my audio card, so I'd suggest you to check out what are the system requirements before blindly purchasing it.

I think this would be a good question for the Ask Mike thing...

"Mike, can you give an alternative solution to gigastudio for a poor man? Thanks and you rock, but I won't blow smoke up your ass, because you are too modest and won't admit how good you are anyway...keep it real my nigga"

I called the technical support and talked to them about the software. The software only comes with the piano sampler so for samples of orchestra and others you would have to spend lots of money. Around 999.00$ for the really nice one and that would only be strings. I called and asked about the sound cards as well. They have a list of sound cards at tascams site. You will have to get a soundcard ment for recording pretty much which goes from anywhere from 100$ to 2000$.