Gimme something to rip someones fucking face off!!! GRR!

Spawn of Possesion's Noctambulant is a REALLY fucking good DM album. I just wish the vocals were...better? more varied? i dunno...Its a prob with a lot of DM actually. The music on that album is simply jaw-dropping though.
I had no idea that you liked that stuff :zombie:

I loved the vocals from Dennis the drummer, that guy was awesome. Sucks that he is gone :(

Must listen to Noctambulant tonight!

It's like crazy blazing bm with some sort of groove and DM thrown in and the vox are viscious beyond compariosn and there is actually vocal melodies ala the dude from Emperor. All while being very visceral.

edit - referencing Guthrum

So far, I have yet to find any band that is as sick, twisted, crazy, balls-out, FEROCIOUS AS FUCK but knows when to throw in some groove here and there make you wanna throw fisticuffs quite like any Pig Destroyer.

TiTD - ITEoG needs mentioning for the sheer hate filled, crazy, bring down the entire world.

maybe not rip yer face off, but Unsane would be a good fit for working out. Noise rock with a Steve Austin-like vocalist. crazy shit.

also circle of dead children

It's like crazy blazing bm with some sort of groove and DM thrown in and the vox are viscious beyond compariosn and there is actually vocal melodies ala the dude from Emperor. All while being very visceral.

edit - referencing Guthrum

I definitely noticed the Emperor stuff. Awesomeness.