Girl Singer

I tell you what brother, she ain't no official member of Dark Tranquillity that's fer sure. I reckon, 4 different girl singers fer each different album.

The Mind's I : Sara Svensson
The Gallery : Eva Marie Larsson
Projector : Johanna Andersson
And Anna-Kaisa Avehall on the earlier album. (She ranked #37 on http://mywebcharts.com/bestfemalevocalists2.html )

wheeeeeee, Anna-Kaisa Avehall is so sweet... I mean, what a voice!!! :eek: Tho don't you think the high notes seem to be a bit hard to reach for her?

And umm... ahem. Please do congratulate me. I just learned that I got to university!!! :cool: I'm so happy. Honestly, I can't even remember when I've felt this good the last time! :)

-Lamia

Thank you both hyena & rahvin! I'm so releaved, I had already prepared for the worst. (Good grief I'm all shaky!) :loco:

But I din't get the death metal singing part. wtf?

-Lamia

Originally posted by Lamia
But I din't get the death metal singing part. wtf?

i mean that you will find success comparable and superior to that of dt female guest vocalists even if you never climb the stage and scream your lungs out in a death metal band, lamia. :)

rahvin.

Originally posted by rahvin

i mean that you will find success comparable and superior to that of dt female guest vocalists even if you never climb the stage and scream your lungs out in a death metal band, lamia. :)

rahvin.

oh. er... thank you... I guess. ;) Tho it would probably be quite ok to "climb the stage and scream my lungs out in a dm band", too. :p Of course sitting at a lecture the whole day is beyond comparison. :lol:

-Lamia