Give Me 'Ed setlist (no spolier for Aussie fans)

The_Prisoner

I died at Paschendale
Sep 30, 2002
The land of many crows...
Visit site
Has been reported as follows:

01. Intro
02. New Song
03. Revelations
04. Flight of Icarus
05. The Wicker Man
06. Wasted Years
07. 22 Acacia Avenue
08. The Evil That Men Do
09. New Song
10. The Trooper
11. Infinite Dreams
12. Fear of the Dark
13. The Number of the Beast
14. Phantom of the Opera
15. Iron Maiden
16. Aces High
17. Hallowed Be Thy Name
18. Run to the Hills

Apparently has been posted online by a spanish fan, and it seems to hold weight as Adrian Smith had been reported a week or two ago saying they'd be doing a fair bit of stuff from PoM, and Bruce had hinted at doing 22 Acacia on his radio show a few days ago.

IF it's for real, what a GREAT setlist! The only song I could have added or substituted in would have been Powerslave, but that aside - Revelations, Phantom, Aces High, Infinite Dreams, Wasted Years.... WOW!

Or perhaps this versions of the setlist is the *real* one.....lol

The Number Of The Beast
Revelations
22 Acacia Avenue
Trooper
Run To The Hills
Bring Your Daughter...
The Clairvoyant
Fear Of The Dark
Iron Maiden
2 Minutes To Midnight
The Clansman
Brave New World
New Song
Heaven Can Wait
Rime Of The Ancient Mariner (shortened version)

This seems a more realistic set because it's not as good as the previous one. Rime would be great, but why shorten a classic song (if indeed they actually played it), they didn't shorten The Clansman or Sign Of The Cross on the BNW tour, and i'd much rather hear Rime.

Either way they're both awesome setlists! 22 Acacia Avenue!!!!!!!! :headbang:

Assuming the setlist is real, how long before we can get a bootleg? A hearty pat on the back to whoever can send me a good quality one first.

Shortening Rime... hmm, maybe they just cut out the slow bit in the middle ("One after one by the star-dogged moon", etc.).

Bootlegs, people - gimme!!

man cutting out that part of rime would be sacralidge...sacralge...sacralige...fucking shit!

Maybe they figure...since we dont have all the huge lighting and smoke effects we cant set the right atmosphere to pull that part off. Love that bit on LAD.