Give Me Your Shirt!!!!

mReEtTaIlRsEkD

New Metal Member
Oct 4, 2002
718-jeffsmile.jpg

why does he mock me with his impossible to find shirt...i want it bad....real...bad :Smug:
damn you will for owning one!
i almost thought i had one i saw a pile of them behind the counter t the show but upon asking the girl she began to bring to my attention it was a girl shirt and smashed my hopes of getting one :yell:
my quest for jeff's shirt continues :bah:

Reactions: Carabeu
i shoulda bought the biggest size in the girl one im a small guy(not intended to mean downstairs!) it might have fit

hahah i love that pic!
anyway, i have that shirt but its the girly shirt..i dont know where one would find that one...maybe its the only one in existance!

ct_thrash said:
well if ya want to go on the list of ppl who i'm making shirts for, i could easily handle that logo
REALLY!!!!!! :oops:
do you know if it has anything on the back or if its jsut plain! like my opeth shrt :D
that would be unbelievably awesome!!!!!!!!!

metalskater7 said:
718-jeffsmile.jpg

why does he mock me with his impossible to find shirt...i want it bad....real...bad :Smug:
damn you will for owning one!
i almost thought i had one i saw a pile of them behind the counter t the show but upon asking the girl she began to bring to my attention it was a girl shirt and smashed my hopes of getting one :yell:
my quest for jeff's shirt continues :bah:

OMFG I've been looking for that damnshirt too!!!

SON OF A BITCH WHERE IS IT!!!!

um.. why dont you just look for it online to buy? it cant be that hard to find it...

also, it may just be a limited edition, for it says "The Enemies of Reality are coming... http://www.nevermore.tv" on the back, so maybe it was a promo shirt???