Give Me Your Shirt!!!!

Hey Cara...i was wondering if you could make me a Fruit Of The Loomis shirt? please? i will try my best to do some What Would Warrel Do shirts sometime soon! :)

dead6skin6mask6 said:
um.. why dont you just look for it online to buy? it cant be that hard to find it...

also, it may just be a limited edition, for it says "The Enemies of Reality are coming... http://www.nevermore.tv" on the back, so maybe it was a promo shirt???
it don't matter about all that just the front is good, and ive looked online....ALOT lol

Maharet said:
Hey Cara...i was wondering if you could make me a Fruit Of The Loomis shirt? please? i will try my best to do some What Would Warrel Do shirts sometime soon! :)
i'm gonna make a whole batch of them:tickled:

dead6skin6mask6 said:
oh, but there IS something on the back of the shirt... has a whole buncha shit.. um... mine's in the wash right now but... has a skull, Enemies of Reality are coming on the bottom, www.nevermore.tv.... uh.... theres alot of stuff
It says "I am enemy" or enemies of reality are coming" I can't remember and mine is in the wash also.

same here Isabel..we have the same shirt..:)
YAY CARA! wooooooo! ill have to start on the WWWD? stuff after Xmas for obvious reasons, with magnets and buttons also with shirts and maybe stickers if i can find adhesive paper..(Staples, here i come!) :) Sammy mentioned keychains but i dont know how to make those...craft section of many stores will be browsed! :) after Xmas, those who asked for FOTL magnets will get them mailed off..its too crazy this time of year for postal exchange..:p

Reactions: mReEtTaIlRsEkD
Maharet said:
i wish i had it :cry: but mabye ill get one soon!
and WWWD? is a great campaign, can't wait to see the products and reactions that brings :lol:

for keychains you should be able to find those clear plastic kinds that you snap apart and put a piece of paper into...hmmm...don't know where you'd find those though. maybe staples or an other office supply store, perhaps a party store

Maharet said:
YAY CARA! wooooooo! ill have to start on the WWWD? stuff after Xmas for obvious reasons, with magnets and buttons also with shirts and maybe stickers if i can find adhesive paper..(Staples, here i come!) :) Sammy mentioned keychains but i dont know how to make those...craft section of many stores will be browsed! :) after Xmas, those who asked for FOTL magnets will get them mailed off..its too crazy this time of year for postal exchange..:p
Yeah, keychains! Like the WWJD ones...I've seen a lot of them that have the ceramic initial beads...you could do four letters WWWD then a ? one and get some blonde hair and taper off the keychain with a "womb broom" hehe

hahah metalskater!
anyway, womb broom typhoon keychains...ill see if i can find some shit like that...i really havent been that crafty but this tour brought the Martha Stewart out of me..LOL!!!
definitely ill check it out!