Giveaway!

Apr 24, 2002
Chicago, Illinois
www.novembersdoom.com
Going through our inventory of merchandise, we decided to giveaway some items. Included in this giveaway will be signed copies of the tour only CD "Reflecting in Grey Dusk," and given the amount of email we get from people asking for this, this should make some of you happy. Copies of all the releases we offer, as well as T-shirts, and other items like logo guitar picks, and signed drum heads will also be handed out.
Here's how this will work... We know not everyone is artistic, but everyone should be creative. We are looking for you to send us anything you can create using Novembers Doom as your inspiration. This could be photography, digital artwork, paintings, poetry, stories, music, cover songs, or ANY form of art you see fit.
We're looking for the most creative entries, and the band will judge our favorites. We will be putting all our favorites in a new section of the website for fan entries. Any cover versions of our music will also be added to the website for people to hear. We have quite a bit to give away, so keep them coming! The bigger reaction you get from us, the more you will get, so be creative. The ladies may have an advantage here. :) Good Luck!
Entries can either be submitted to giveaway@novembersdoom.com or you can post them in our web forum!

Some entry ideas from you, as I and Larry were talking about it...

Submit pics or files that show true dedication to the band.**Such as pics wearing your ND shirt in special situations, like*if you went to a concert and got to meet the band playing and you had a pic taken of yourself wearing your ND shirt while posing with them....or if you created artwork themed on ND songs or lyrics....or if you made your own recording of you playing an ND song....or basically just any fun, interesting, creative way that you can show support of ND.

Anyone with a ND tattoo wins huge automatically. haha!

Scantily clad ladies modeling our shirts stand a great chance. :) Hell, maybe we would even pick you to model all our shirts for the website. It would mean free shirts everytime we made new ones.

We can't wait to see what you guys come up with.

Oh, and a date with Vito CAN be arranged!

"Scantily clad ladies" LOLOL We have no shame.....

Seriously though, I'm looking forward to seeing how creative all of you can be. We are fueled by the feedback we get from fans and friends, and seeing people actually take the time to do something cool that is ND related really makes us feel appreciated! The more original and creative your submission is, the more stuff you get from us!

Novembers Paul said:
Oh, and a date with Vito CAN be arranged!
I'm shivering with anticipation. I shall slaughter my opponents! Mwahaha! :cool:

Well there's no way I'm getting scantily clad, but with the two ND shirts Paul sent me I'll see what I can come up with. When is the giveaway over...?

BlackwaterNymph said:
I'm shivering with anticipation. I shall slaughter my opponents! Mwahaha! :cool:

Well there's no way I'm getting scantily clad, but with the two ND shirts Paul sent me I'll see what I can come up with. When is the giveaway over...?

Haha! Santily clad is ONLY a suggestion. :loco:

This will be ongoing, until we give eveything away, so there's time! We'll be looking to build up a nice "fan" section of the site, so if at any time, something comes in that we love, something will be coming your way!

FrostGiant said:
I think you should make Eric give away his guitar. He don't need it anyway. :)
D'Oh! Actually, Eric still writes and plays from what I know, and considering what a prolific writer and musician he is, I think we'll be hearing more music from him in the future, for sure.

Novembers Paul said:
Haha! Santily clad is ONLY a suggestion. :loco:

This will be ongoing, until we give eveything away, so there's time! We'll be looking to build up a nice "fan" section of the site, so if at any time, something comes in that we love, something will be coming your way!

Nice! Well I can't draw and my musical efforts are laughable at best so I will stick with photos. I don't know what sort of a model I'd make, but I'm all for free ND shirts :dopey:

wedding stuff sucks up all time lately. that and family health matters.
i've got things in the works, so i need the guitar. just need to get them to tape. or computer.

oddly, ND starts recording the Paul Hunt Deporkture October 9th, same time i'll be getting hitched.
neat idea, this contest thing.

chupe666 said:
wedding stuff sucks up all time lately. that and family health matters.
i've got things in the works, so i need the guitar. just need to get them to tape. or computer.

oddly, ND starts recording the Paul Hunt Deporkture October 9th, same time i'll be getting hitched.
neat idea, this contest thing.

Eric, how did Greg G. get your UM account info? :confused:

Wolftribe said:
heres a question... if one theoretically wins a free shirt... would that person be able to get said shirt in medium?

I'm not sure we have mediums in anything. We can send you a girlie-T. That should fit. :D

Any shirts won will be given the choice of size from what we have in stock. There's not much demand for mediums, but we can make sure we get a few with the new Pale Haunt designs.

Novembers Paul said:
I'm not sure we have mediums in anything. We can send you a girlie-T. That should fit. :D
Hahaha. Ouch.

Novembers Paul said:
Any shirts won will be given the choice of size from what we have in stock. There's not much demand for mediums, but we can make sure we get a few with the new Pale Haunt designs.
oooo... i want one.

Actually, I've gotten alot more demand for mediums when talking to people recently so its probably likely we'll have some mediums of the new t-shirts when they come out, though like Paul said, it's probably going to be a limited amount of them compared to Large and X-Large, so make sure you order them as soon as they're made available!