GlassAss.com: one of the worst videos in the whole internet.

I´m seeing all the videos that people are commenting on this thread and, holy shit, really disturbing stuff.

The "putrid sex object" is a crossdresser fucking with a skinless dead bull head or something on an abandoned house.
This BME Pain Olympics is basically some dudes destroying their own dicks... on close.

But I don´t know, when a guy do the shit on himself you kind of have that "well, the guy enjoys it or at least brought it to himself", and that´s what makes the murders from Ukrayne video the worst. They just brutalized a random person. I thought snuff videos were an urban legend until saw that one. I mean, there are numerous deaths caught on tape, but this one is for the camera, for entertainment. Twisted fucks should got death penalty at least.
The terrible part is one of the guys tied in with it only got 9 years.

Okay ... I really tried to watch the glassass-movie. I got to about 12 sec and had to stop. UARKS, LOOK AT THE ASSHOLE OF THAT FUCKER - thats gross enough ... I'm out of here, goodbye! :D

Watched clear up until 2:42 in all its glory, or lack thereof. It really is comparable to watching a train wreck. Speaking of, I just saw the security videos from that Turkish guy who was hit by a truck that was hit by a train and walked away with minor injuries. Just, WOW!!!

I laughed a lot hahaha
Butt strawberry juice lol hahahah !!! it's like a funtain!
My bro was fucking pissed off when I showed him this stuff lol
I've seen worse things, I mean the pic on www.rotten.com, the one about the motorcycle man with his lower jaw completely off ( I mean completely destroyd)
It's far more disgusting!
Don't ask me to show you the pic, I really can't. Go the site and watch it yourself.... by the way, the guy maybe is alive....