Glen, what’s the possibility of………….

FatesFan

Dec 18, 2004
Glen,

What’s the possibility of getting any of the following bands to play PP in the future?
What if any thought or contact has already transpired if any?

Arwen: They have a new amazing cd out called Illusions.

Evil Masquerade: Very talented group.

Heavenly: I understand they are reformed with new members. Dust to Dust is amazing.

Everyone else,

What are your thought on these bands an possible PP appearance?

Out of bands I listen to now that haven't bee to prog-power yet and haven't been mentioned for this one, I'd like to see Arcturus, Vintersorg, Atrox, Falconer, Mr. Bungle, Winds. Two of the bands I'd really love to see: Devil Doll and Ayreon, would never be possibilities.

Harvester said:
Shaman comes to mind.

Glenn H.

I KNEW IT!

I have a feeling that it is due to Andre's ego... He has said before that he really doesn't care very much to play the states, he doesn't think it's an important country for them. But then again, he changed his mind later and said that he would like to play the states someday...

Oh well, who understands... I just hope they make it to ProgPower some day...

Harvester said:
I'm afraid that I don't discuss an individual band's chance unless they decline (i.e. Fates Warning).

Glenn H.

So your saying there's a chance?

That sucks about Shaman. I would love to see them.

Oh well, thanks Glen.

dargormudshark said:
You should try to get a Rainbow reunion together, I guarantee you if you give Blackmore and Dio the money they will do it. :)

Ummmmm I think if you give anyone a certain amount of money they'll do anything ;)

dargormudshark said:
You should try to get a Rainbow reunion together, I guarantee you if you give Blackmore and Dio the money they will do it. :)
Actually, I don't think it will ever happen. RJD has said in interviews that he tried, a number of years back, to make it happen, but Blackmore wouldn't even respond to him...he never got a response from him at all. Now, Ritchie is happy playing strolling minstrel, I guess, and working on his new album 'Music To Joust By'.

I would kill to see it though...just to hear 'Stargazer'.

TheWhisper said:
Actually, I don't think it will ever happen. RJD has said in interviews that he tried, a number of years back, to make it happen, but Blackmore wouldn't even respond to him...he never got a response from him at all. Now, Ritchie is happy playing strolling minstrel, I guess, and working on his new album 'Music To Joust By'.

I would kill to see it though...just to hear 'Stargazer'.

I e-mailed Blackmore once when I was 12 about it, he was really nice. He said he was loved what he was doing now to think about it this moment but he said if the time came where he felt they should do it he would.

dargormudshark said:
I e-mailed Blackmore once when I was 12 about it, he was really nice. He said he was loved what he was doing now to think about it this moment but he said if the time came where he felt they should do it he would.

When was that? Last summer? :loco:

Hehehe .... sorry, I have to get it out cause I sure heard it when I was "the young one" :p

AngraRULES said:
I KNEW IT!

I have a feeling that it is due to Andre's ego...

Shaman Plays here in the first Monterrey Metal Fest, last november, and was one of the openers bands
http://www.dve.com.mx/mmf2.htm
Andre and the rest of the band was very friendly with fans, no ego, they plays, and after, they mixed with the public and see the rest of festival like a others fans. :)