Glitch in vocal tracks

pro tools wouldnt be such a popular program if it was a slow piece....its only slow if your computer doesnt have the right specs to handle it which in turn means its not the software its the guy behind the computer screen not realizing he needs to upgrade his machine

ok first off
i dont own pro tools

did i say i owned pro tools?
did i say, "man, pro tools is soo damn slow" ?

im asking if the rumor is true
something can be good yet slow, believe it or not.

im using reaper right now and im contemplating on getting a pro tools unit with m - powered pro tools
you should read other peoples posts carefully before you start assuming shit.

if it was "slow tools" i would not be thinking about buying it.
i just wanted to see what john thought of that rumor, cause hes an m-audio dealer.

listening on my AKG headphones, I don't hear any glitches in any of the 3 clips. The glitch must be somewhere else. Did you bounce these clips after processing or the raw files?

Theyre are completely raw, except for the 2nd clip where there is a hipass filter.

On the 3rd clip, the glitch is in the 2nd sentence, he says something like '' Ain't for freedom'', the glitch is just after the ''for''. I'm gonna try listening to them in another system since this is really weird that I'm the only one to hear it.

but apperently pro tools is pretty slow :S

hence the comment "slow tools" that i have been hearing latley from a couple of people, one of them being an ultimate metal member :S

did i say i owned pro tools?
did i say, "man, pro tools is soo damn slow" ?

im asking if the rumor is true
something can be good yet slow, believe it or not.

you should read other peoples posts carefully before you start assuming shit.

if it was "slow tools" i would not be thinking about buying it.
i just wanted to see what john thought of that rumor, cause hes an m-audio dealer.

yeh actually you did say pro tools is slow, i thought you learned already about being a dick to people dude...and read the first quote....point out to me where your asking john anything about pt? you should write your posts a little more clear if your gonna try and and accuse me of shit like that dude it was an answer to your statement you need to learn to calm down

yeh actually you did say pro tools is slow, i thought you learned already about being a dick to people dude...and read the first quote....point out to me where your asking john anything about pt? you should write your posts a little more clear if your gonna try and and accuse me of shit like that dude it was an answer to your statement you need to learn to calm down

nah man
i said
APPARENTLY.. its slow (according to other people)

i did not say it was slow

and if you did not happen to read the forum a little more then a day later, you would learn that it was not me who even started that thread about converters.

and im calm
so i dont know what your saying:loco:

i suggest we stop this convo before it gets out of hand
i dont wanna start web fighting with you
that shits totally gay..:Smug:

i suggest we stop this convo before it gets out of hand
i dont wanna start web fighting with you
that shits totally gay..:Smug:

you mean before you go and report me to the moderator? im well aware that it wasnt you who started the thread( what thread about converters? i dont even know what your talking about), you said you thought it was slow, i was simply saying its not slow it is ONLY slow if the computer that its running on is not up to par with the desired specs for it, but then u call me out and in return say u dont wanna web fight, there was no fight or argument you stated something and i responded to it to give you an answer,end of discussion...tone down a little bit dude itll make your life alot easier around here, im not trying to be a dick but for some reason your dead set on thinking that...and now back to your regularly scheduled thread...

OP did you ever figure out what the problem was?

im sorry
im just getting the impression that you were just getting on my case
but now that you said " im not trying to be a dick but for some reason your dead set on thinking that "

but i was just asking cause i was reading another forum on this website and someone commented pro tools being slow
so i was trying see by me stating that "apperently it was ( by someone )
if anyone would agree or dissagree
cause i was getting worried cause i was going to resort to getting pro tools cause right now im getting reaper
and i was working great but im just not feeling the work vibe on it.

"About Me

Hi I'm John. Thank you for taking the time to visit my site.
Audio is my life, I love it. It's just about all I think about. It's an obsession, I am an audio geek."

lol i hope you will remember your name now ^^

wtf, someone's copying my about me section of my site? Not cool, Only 1 letter different. o_0

:|

I'm trying to make the point that you ALWAYS spell it WRONG, which is one of your least annoying attributes.

We could start calling you Narc instead of Marc :D