GMD Poll: Top Ten Albums of 1990

I can't really fathom why so many people are leaving it off their lists. It's not like they're forgetting about it either, what with all the HM's.

Exactly, I like it when bands break the mould & I won't automatically hate on something just cause it isn't a carbon copy of the albums that preceded it. Experimentalism is vital in all forms of music. Fuck remaining stagnant.

Reactions: Manic Ferocity
I'm still a huge fan of the first two. Don't get me wrong. But they were basically a grind band destined to evolve into a solid death metal outfit and it pretty much shows on Harmony Corruption.

Reactions: jimmy101
I think you're mistaking your own homosexuality for heterosexuality.

Now run along back to Roots where you belong, hog-huffer.

Reactions: jimmy101
I'm still a huge fan of the first two. Don't get me wrong. But they were basically a grind band destined to evolve into a solid death metal outfit and it pretty much shows on Harmony Corruption.
Ditto. In fact I quite like all of the experimental stuff ND did over the years.

Reactions: Manic Ferocity
I think you're mistaking your own homosexuality for heterosexuality.

Now run along back to Roots where you belong, hog-huffer.
who the fuck are you talking to? I know you're a little retarded but did you actually think i was responding to you? Lol, what a braindead moron. Don't make me send you back into exile you sick little puppy.

And the irony in someone like you who actually likes cock calling others homosexual :lol:

Last edited:
Reactions: CiG
well it is one of the most stacked years and for me personally it doesnt even make top 20.

Yeah this.

Though I think Harmony Corruption has nothing on the first two albums, it's still a killer record but expecting it to make a bunch of top 10 lists of 1990 is a bit crazy considering how stacked the year is.

I mainly just beat up wiggers and Armenians on a regular basis but thanks for looking out for me. I thought I was confused too.

I really liked Utilitarian when it came out but I havent heard it in years now. Time Waits for No Slave was okay too. Their old albums dont stack up against the osdm of the time. Scum pretty much completely sucks too.