GMD Poll: Top Ten Albums of 2018

I obviously don't take these polls serious enough because I don't give a fuck and mine wont change no matter when it's done, in fact I'll just copy and paste it.

I don't see the problem if this thread just remains open for another month or two. Imagine how fucked it will be if RNG gives us another 2010 year though. :lol:

how did i know you were going to be the first to respond :D (relax, just poking at you ... dont need a serious response)

Wait me? Krow responded first mang.

Last edited:
all of this is fine with me. just leave the thread open, if people wanna post their lists they can feel free, then you can come back with a deadline later on?

I’m 100% in favor of leaving it open longer. Between the year threads and the discography threads, I’ve barely listened to any 2018 stuff. I definitely need more time to create a legitimate list. And I would suggest that even those who listened to a lot of 2018 material probably haven’t had time to process the albums that came out later in the year.

I’m 100% in favor of leaving it open longer. Between the year threads and the discography threads, I’ve barely listened to any 2018 stuff. I definitely need more time to create a legitimate list. And I would suggest that even those who listened to a lot of 2018 material probably haven’t had time to process the albums that came out later in the year.

Yeah, this. I will do a list if left open indefinitely.

Wouldn't mind seeing a ranking game based on a year between 1985 - 1994.

ok so is anyone against leaving this thread open for a few more months? If not im just gonna go ahead and get the other one started later tonight or tomorrow.

I like the 2010 years
i'll just let the RNG decide i guess. If we get a 2010 year then i guess that's what we'll do. But i really hope its 82, 89 or something from the 90's this time around.

Reactions: CiG
What I checked out in 2018. Either Priest, CoC or Just Before Dawn will be #1

Hatchet - Dying To Exist
Skeletal Remains - Devouring Mortality
Black Fast - Spectre Of Ruin
Black Label Society - Grimmest Hits
Judas Priest - Firepower
Shed The Skin - We Of Scorn
FaithXtractor - Proverbial Lambs To The Ultimate Slaughter
Drawn And Quartered - The One Who Lurks
Visigoth - Conqueror's Oath
Rivers Of Nihil - Where Owls Know My Name
Revocation - The Outer Ones
Nervosa - Downfall Of Mankind
Corrosion Of Conformity - No Cross No Crown
Immortal - Northern Chaos Gods
Kataklysm - Meditations
Metal Church - Damned If You Do
Just Before Dawn - Tides Of Blood
Obscura - Diluvium
Alkaloid - Liquid Anatomy
Beyond Creation - Algorythm
Horrendous - Idol
Hate Eternal - Upon Desolate Sands
Saxon - Thunderbolt
Jungle Rot - Jungle Rot

I listened to that Wiegedood earlier today actually. I’ve seen the cover a few times and was convinced it was some sort of atmo-garbage. I was wrong! It’s rather violent and pummelling.

What I checked out in 2018. Either Priest, CoC or Just Before Dawn will be #1

Hatchet - Dying To Exist
Skeletal Remains - Devouring Mortality
Black Fast - Spectre Of Ruin
Black Label Society - Grimmest Hits
Judas Priest - Firepower
Shed The Skin - We Of Scorn
FaithXtractor - Proverbial Lambs To The Ultimate Slaughter
Drawn And Quartered - The One Who Lurks
Visigoth - Conqueror's Oath
Rivers Of Nihil - Where Owls Know My Name
Revocation - The Outer Ones
Nervosa - Downfall Of Mankind
Corrosion Of Conformity - No Cross No Crown
Immortal - Northern Chaos Gods
Kataklysm - Meditations
Metal Church - Damned If You Do
Just Before Dawn - Tides Of Blood
Obscura - Diluvium
Alkaloid - Liquid Anatomy
Beyond Creation - Algorythm
Horrendous - Idol
Hate Eternal - Upon Desolate Sands
Saxon - Thunderbolt
Jungle Rot - Jungle Rot

I'm trying to get into some newer metal so I looked up Dying to Exist and its fucking awesome so far. It sounds like some melodeath that leans heavily to the power metal side of things