GMD SONG SURVIVOR: DARK ANGEL - DARKNESS DESCENDS, ROUND 2

Which are your 2 least favorite songs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RadicalThrasher

Jan 30, 2016
Chicagoland, Illinois
DarkAngel1.jpg

Round 2...Vote for your 2 least favorite remaining songs. Poll will remain open for 5 days.

"Merciless Death" can go since it was a reworking of an older track which ruled and didn't need to be tinkered with anyway.

Everyone that voted Death is Certain = a throbbing shitcunt

Hunger of the Undead is the easy pick (though still a great song), title track is the one that people can hate me for. Still an amazing song with a classic intro but slightly overlong imo, and that's all it takes to go under the other two songs.

Reactions: Dak
I did think Death is Certain would do better. Voted for Merciless Death again for the same reason. Classic song but there was nothing wrong with the version on We Have Arrived. Still undecided for the other vote.

Dunno, I struggle to even finish We Have Arrived. Hoglan brought so much to the band and with Merciless Death turned what could have been just another early thrash metal song into a total anthem of intensity.

Well I like We Have Arrived, but I'm not disagreeing that Hoglan obviously brought a lot to the band. I have to have some kind of reasoning here though. One of my favorite albums. I don't even really care what song wins, I like them all.

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity