Go to Wikipedia.

excuse me for not being a native english speaker. could you please explain what "wanky" would mean in this context?

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/wank

It's taken from the word ''wank''. In the context of that particular post it means that Mike is doing a lot of vocal masturbation and relying on unnecessary mannerisms that ruin the songs. Some people don't agree with this but i'm just telling you what i think. Feel free to disagree.

Well that's what Wikipedia says. I just feel like it looks like sarcasm, TO ME. I'm wrong if we refer to Wikipedia. Anyway who cares, it was a sarcasm that's it that's all, gimme a hug now go wash your teeth.

remember all the shit i took when i was new here and made a thread "i miss mike's shittier clean"? many people seem to agree with that point of view nowadays
:).

Everyone knows what happened with MetallicA when they became famous.It has affected their music somehow ! i hope it won't be same with Opeth.
And about fans,I don't like to see a fucking Slipknot kid listening to Opeth !! ain't my business but it annoys me.

if i worried that much about who also is a fan of the music i listen to, i would not listen to anything at all.

not least of all metal

lol

Mikael deserves the millions to be made from music much more than any "star" there is today, so if he does sellout I would be totally happy with that, we still can listen to the old albums anyway

Great voice, unbelievable musical ability. What the fuck else?