God Bless America and Fuck Your President

Honesty
Bill Clinton was impeached for lying about his sex life. George Bush is applauded for overthrowing two governments (three, if you count Haiti) based on deception. He lied about the threat of Iraq, he lied about the cost, and he lied about the expected outcome. He lied about the purpose of his tax cuts, he lied about education, the environment, energy, and his own past. He lied about the cost of Medicare. Everything he says is choreographed to achieve political gain without consideration for the truth. In Bush's administration, truth takes a back seat to power every time.
War
History will not be kind to George Bush. In two years he overthrew two governments, and has his eyes on several others. He has ignored the UN, the US public, and 90% of the rest of the world, including millions who protested in the streets. He has violated the US Constitution and international law by attacking Iraq when it was not a threat to anyone. In his empire-building march across the Middle East, he has wasted the lives of thousands. History will wonder why no one stopped him.
Economy
As soon as people saw that Bush might get elected in 2000, the economy started to fall, helped by Bush's talk of recession. He, of course, tried to blame Clinton. Since then, the economy has dipped in and out of recession, a million jobs have evaporated, deficits are soaring, and Bush's only response is to cut taxes for the wealthy. Every few months he promises that jobs are just around the corner -- if Congress will only approve my tax cuts -- but month after month job statistics give substance to the lie. Bush seems bent on destroying the very institution he heads.
Liberties
Yes, we need to catch terrorists, but we don't need a police state to do it. John Ashcroft has shown no concern for personal liberties, only for catching the "bad guys." Is it really necessary for the government to know what books you read? Is it necessary to read your e-mail? Must librarians be gagged? This slide toward Fascism is as scary as anything else Bush does. And rather than scale back the most egregious aspects of the act, Bush wants to make it even more intrusive.
Taxes
No one likes taxes, but we all pay them in hopes that the government will provide the services we need and want: schools, highways, bridges, and security. Bush, like Reagan before him, intends to choke the government down to size. By cutting taxes, primarily for the wealthy, deficits soar and nothing is left for education, the environment, social programs (including Social Security) or necessary regulation of corporations. After spending $800 billion a year (by independent estimates) on a bloated military, there is no money for books, no money for highways, not even money for the soldiers who must fight his wars. There is no money. But schools must remain open, roads must be repaired, and the sick must find treatment; all this is left to the state and local governments, which are now raising taxes, firing teachers, and cutting services.
Environment
One of his first acts as president was to raise the allowable level of arsenic in drinking water. Since then, we have seen a continuous assault on the forests, the air, the water, and the land. Global warming threatens to wreak havoc on our economy, our food supply, and our social fabric, but Bush only listens to the scientists on the political right, and they see no reason to panic. Don't worry, be happy.
International Relations
When you're the strongest nation by a factor of ten, you don't need to play nice. You can be a bully, and if other countries don't like it, too bad. Under Bush, we've seen this arrogant attitude regularly. He walked away from Kyoto, from the land mine treaty, from the international women's rights treaty, and the international criminal court. He ignored the pleas of long-time allies to avoid war, insulting them childishly. It will be decades before we can regain the respect of the world.
Secrecy
This is the most secret administration in memory. Decisions are clearly being made by corporations and far-right interest groups, but Bush refuses to admit it or to say who is behind such important policies as energy. Government can only be trusted in the sunlight, and this government hides at undisclosed locations.
Military
We spend more on our military than the rest of the world combined. While most of us appreciate the sense of security a strong military brings, we also question the wisdom of such spending when we have no clear enemy. Iraq was overthrown for about $100 billion. We spend four times that every year on the military. And now Bush wants to build a magical missile shield that no one believes will actually work. Oh, it will cost many billions, and a few select corporations will get rich, but meanwhile we have other needs, desperate needs, that are not being met. We don't even have health care for all our children. We can't even provide breakfast for all our children, or books, or decent schools. But we can kill bad guys better than anyone. And if Bush has his way, we will soon be dropping tactical nuclear bombs on them.
Corruption
The line between corporations and the government has disappeared during the Bush administration. Corporations give money to elect Bush, then Bush forms policies and rules that favor those same corporations. This is nowhere more evident than in the energy industry, which has sent millions to Bush in the form of campaign contributions, then received billions in return. Think Bush, Cheney, Bechtel, Halliburton, Schultz.

EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY said:
I still stand by fucking up iraq though.
Im not confused I know exactly what I like and dont like , its just hard to explain everything in simple terms.
you can try... what are the justified reasons for Iraq to get fucked up?

the_drip said:
Honesty
Bill Clinton was impeached for lying about his sex life. George Bush is applauded for overthrowing two governments (three, if you count Haiti) based on deception. He lied about the threat of Iraq, he lied about the cost, and he lied about the expected outcome. He lied about the purpose of his tax cuts, he lied about education, the environment, energy, and his own past. He lied about the cost of Medicare. Everything he says is choreographed to achieve political gain without consideration for the truth. In Bush's administration, truth takes a back seat to power every time.
War
History will not be kind to George Bush. In two years he overthrew two governments, and has his eyes on several others. He has ignored the UN, the US public, and 90% of the rest of the world, including millions who protested in the streets. He has violated the US Constitution and international law by attacking Iraq when it was not a threat to anyone. In his empire-building march across the Middle East, he has wasted the lives of thousands. History will wonder why no one stopped him.
Economy
As soon as people saw that Bush might get elected in 2000, the economy started to fall, helped by Bush's talk of recession. He, of course, tried to blame Clinton. Since then, the economy has dipped in and out of recession, a million jobs have evaporated, deficits are soaring, and Bush's only response is to cut taxes for the wealthy. Every few months he promises that jobs are just around the corner -- if Congress will only approve my tax cuts -- but month after month job statistics give substance to the lie. Bush seems bent on destroying the very institution he heads.
Liberties
Yes, we need to catch terrorists, but we don't need a police state to do it. John Ashcroft has shown no concern for personal liberties, only for catching the "bad guys." Is it really necessary for the government to know what books you read? Is it necessary to read your e-mail? Must librarians be gagged? This slide toward Fascism is as scary as anything else Bush does. And rather than scale back the most egregious aspects of the act, Bush wants to make it even more intrusive.
Taxes
No one likes taxes, but we all pay them in hopes that the government will provide the services we need and want: schools, highways, bridges, and security. Bush, like Reagan before him, intends to choke the government down to size. By cutting taxes, primarily for the wealthy, deficits soar and nothing is left for education, the environment, social programs (including Social Security) or necessary regulation of corporations. After spending $800 billion a year (by independent estimates) on a bloated military, there is no money for books, no money for highways, not even money for the soldiers who must fight his wars. There is no money. But schools must remain open, roads must be repaired, and the sick must find treatment; all this is left to the state and local governments, which are now raising taxes, firing teachers, and cutting services.
Environment
One of his first acts as president was to raise the allowable level of arsenic in drinking water. Since then, we have seen a continuous assault on the forests, the air, the water, and the land. Global warming threatens to wreak havoc on our economy, our food supply, and our social fabric, but Bush only listens to the scientists on the political right, and they see no reason to panic. Don't worry, be happy.
International Relations
When you're the strongest nation by a factor of ten, you don't need to play nice. You can be a bully, and if other countries don't like it, too bad. Under Bush, we've seen this arrogant attitude regularly. He walked away from Kyoto, from the land mine treaty, from the international women's rights treaty, and the international criminal court. He ignored the pleas of long-time allies to avoid war, insulting them childishly. It will be decades before we can regain the respect of the world.
Secrecy
This is the most secret administration in memory. Decisions are clearly being made by corporations and far-right interest groups, but Bush refuses to admit it or to say who is behind such important policies as energy. Government can only be trusted in the sunlight, and this government hides at undisclosed locations.
Military
We spend more on our military than the rest of the world combined. While most of us appreciate the sense of security a strong military brings, we also question the wisdom of such spending when we have no clear enemy. Iraq was overthrown for about $100 billion. We spend four times that every year on the military. And now Bush wants to build a magical missile shield that no one believes will actually work. Oh, it will cost many billions, and a few select corporations will get rich, but meanwhile we have other needs, desperate needs, that are not being met. We don't even have health care for all our children. We can't even provide breakfast for all our children, or books, or decent schools. But we can kill bad guys better than anyone. And if Bush has his way, we will soon be dropping tactical nuclear bombs on them.
Corruption
The line between corporations and the government has disappeared during the Bush administration. Corporations give money to elect Bush, then Bush forms policies and rules that favor those same corporations. This is nowhere more evident than in the energy industry, which has sent millions to Bush in the form of campaign contributions, then received billions in return. Think Bush, Cheney, Bechtel, Halliburton, Schultz.

:erk:

Hahahaha

America Love it Or Get the Fuck out

I am not even going to waste my time explaining how fucked up the Democratic Party is right now in the USA and why Bush is a good President. Number 1 its the internet and its not going to matter. Number 2 in your eyes I am a retarded hillbilly and anything I say does not compare to your IQs.

Case Closed. Lets talk metal not politics. The reason why I come here is to get away from that bullshit. I got plenty of liberal friends I can bitch and argue with in real life, if I want to talk politics.

Im with COB on this one. I dont come here to talk or look at politcs, I come here to discuss metal, boobs, wolf mouthing someones mom and excessive drinking

Zob Rombie said:
as for abortion, fuck that, if YOU fucked up and now your g/f is having a kid, OH FUCKING WELL, anything other decision you make in life if you fuck up you have to live with it this is no different, no reason why another person should die cuz your a fucking moron...

As for your opinion on the matter, fuck your opinion. It's not like we're saying "IF YOU GET KNOCKED UP, YOU MUST GET UNPREGNATIZED!" America was founded on freedom of choice, freedom of speech, freedom in general. Now that we look at our current president, we have freedom to... choose which overpriced gas station to fill up our tanks at. The choice to move to a shitty neighborhood where taxes aren't high. A choice of what STATE to go on vacation to, because 99% of Europe thinks we are disgusting, when the fact of the matter is - our 'president' is disgusting. It looks like our freedoms aren't as important as they used to be. Sure, we have the right to bare arms in some states, but when we go to use them in self defense, we get tossed away for a good amount of years. What's the use for that right nowadays? Radio and TV shows are being shut down because they are saying some things that are 'offensive' or even 'bad for the good of America'. There goes freedom of speech. Now, I can see a republican's point of view with this. "We're taking away their rights and freedoms anyway. Let's take away MORE of their right to live life they way they see fit". Maybe it's a Christian upbringing, maybe it's just a dumbass way of saying "oh no, people are dying! let's stop people from dying!" I could go on and on about how the 'baby' isn't living yet, etc, etc, etc. Right now, soldiers are dying in Iraq and Afghanistan... Right now, soldiers from OTHER countries are dying in other places. Right now, people are dying of natural causes. Right now, people are dying of unnatural causes: murder, suicide, accidents. The world is overpopulated as it is. If you'd like to battle with MORE people later on in life for a good job, by all means, take away the freedom of abortion. People will always get abortions. It's not like making it illegal will stop it. If you want people to stop dying and abortion to stop (because ya know... killing something that isn't alive is murder), be sure to consult your GOD. I'm sure he'll gladly pay you a favor. By the way, if you look at it... sperm is alive. If you wish to stop killing living things that can't feel, go ahead and stop whacking off, getting handjobs and blowjobs... cause well.... you're killing millions of potential babies. Potential babies, just like the ones that are aborted.

That is all.

2409.jpg

BOOBIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stealer of Dreams said:
If you assholes don't like political discussion, maybe you shouldn't click on the threads with titles that are obviously in reference to politics.
Assholes? The Title of the thread is "God bless America and Fuck your president"...................How does "Fuck your president " count as political discussion? Sound more like a bunch of sore losers crying because they realize they are the minority................

As for your opinion on the matter, fuck your opinion.
Fuck this country.
you fucking cavemen
Fuck the gays, fuck the Illegals , fuck the iraqi's
It's morons like you who ruin america
yeh just because half of this country are douche bags, dont blame the smart ones too.
FUCK THE USA

My ultimate dream would be if someone assassinates Bush and the rest of his fucking administration, hopefully a jihad suicide type style killing on the Whitehouse lawn, killing him and his fucking dog.
Those are all great political arguments..........................

dead6skin6mask6 said:
As for your opinion on the matter, fuck your opinion. It's not like we're saying "IF YOU GET KNOCKED UP, YOU MUST GET UNPREGNATIZED!" America was founded on freedom of choice, freedom of speech, freedom in general. Now that we look at our current president, we have freedom to... choose which overpriced gas station to fill up our tanks at. The choice to move to a shitty neighborhood where taxes aren't high. A choice of what STATE to go on vacation to, because 99% of Europe thinks we are disgusting, when the fact of the matter is - our 'president' is disgusting. It looks like our freedoms aren't as important as they used to be. Sure, we have the right to bare arms in some states, but when we go to use them in self defense, we get tossed away for a good amount of years. What's the use for that right nowadays? Radio and TV shows are being shut down because they are saying some things that are 'offensive' or even 'bad for the good of America'. There goes freedom of speech. Now, I can see a republican's point of view with this. "We're taking away their rights and freedoms anyway. Let's take away MORE of their right to live life they way they see fit". Maybe it's a Christian upbringing, maybe it's just a dumbass way of saying "oh no, people are dying! let's stop people from dying!" I could go on and on about how the 'baby' isn't living yet, etc, etc, etc. Right now, soldiers are dying in Iraq and Afghanistan... Right now, soldiers from OTHER countries are dying in other places. Right now, people are dying of natural causes. Right now, people are dying of unnatural causes: murder, suicide, accidents. The world is overpopulated as it is. If you'd like to battle with MORE people later on in life for a good job, by all means, take away the freedom of abortion. People will always get abortions. It's not like making it illegal will stop it. If you want people to stop dying and abortion to stop (because ya know... killing something that isn't alive is murder), be sure to consult your GOD. I'm sure he'll gladly pay you a favor. By the way, if you look at it... sperm is alive. If you wish to stop killing living things that can't feel, go ahead and stop whacking off, getting handjobs and blowjobs... cause well.... you're killing millions of potential babies. Potential babies, just like the ones that are aborted.

That is all.
ouch
boom.gif

Okay, so, let's asses...

Now that we have 4 more years of this dopey John Wayne wannabe running our country...

-I will no longer be able to decide what happens to my body

-A good amount of my friends won't be able to get married

-People with spinal injuries won't have any hope of being able to walk again

-My kids will probobly be forced to hear the story of the Creation in school

-Schools like the one I used to go to when I was little will have more money to teach kids about God than schools like the one I go to now will have to fund real education

-More national landmarks in our country will be attacked and more people will be killed because we took our forces away from hunting for the person who actually attacked our country to hunt the person who threatened our president's daddy 10 years ago and has contol of the country with a fucking huge oil supply.

-Thousands more people will either willingly sign up for their death or be sent to it for all the new wars George W. Bush can start in the next 4 years.

-Billions more dollars will be spent to keep soldiers over seas fighting pretend wars, and to buy GW more cowboy boots and keep his golf courses looking nice.

-All of the world's smaller nations will eventually gang up on us and blow us to shit because we think we have the might to keep a bunch of other cultures under our thumb.

... just planning ahead, folks.

EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY said:
What is wrong with you guys? Did you really want some liberal democrat running this country? Giving everything to everyone who dont deserve it and accepting everyone because THEIR PEOPLE TOO. Fuck the gays, fuck the Illegals , fuck the iraqi's. The Bin Laden thing was not planned because it didnt favor either side. If it had helped either candidate then I could see this but it didnt. Stick withthe devil you know compared to the one you dont. Edwards has no experience at doing anything and if something would of happened to KERRY we would have been fucked royally. The Bush ADMIN. has a lot of very intelligent people backing him up. I cant believe this is the generation this country has raised full of whinning crying liberals and their LETS GIVE EVERYONE MONEY AND PAY FOR EVERYONES SCHOOLING. Fucking earn it like everyone else. I had to earn my money for school, it wasnt handed to me on a silver platter. Also Kerry raised and took all his money from supporters, okay is it just me or does that sound wierd considering his wife has a 5 billion dollar corparation. WHY IN THE FUCK WOULD HE WANT TO HELP THE MIDDLE CLASS? Hes never been middle class in his life and knows nothing of the lower or middle class. All the campaigning he did to the younger generation did nothing for him. The numbers of teenage and young voters did not increase one bit from 4 years ago. Hes worthless and coudlnt be trusted. I trust my safety as a US citizen with Bush much more than Kerry. ANYWAY CAN WE ALSO ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE ELECTION IS OVER. So lets talk about metal instead.
My, my. You are a moron. I will join the Union army too.