God Bless America and Fuck Your President

Wolftribe said:
I agree the the rest of the world shouldn't have a say in US politics, but that doesnt mean we should elect a president who's going to piss them all off :lol:
then why vote for someone who basicly said he was going to kiss all there asses?:)

old school headbanger said:
you see, this is the point, one of the reason I voted for Bush is because I dont think the rest of the world should have a say in what we do
but we should have a say in what other countries do and just fuckin invade whoever we think shouldnt be in power, whether or not they pose a threat to us?

old school headbanger said:
you see, this is the point, one of the reason I voted for Bush is because I dont think the rest of the world should have a say in what we do...... you are not even American.........why do you care what we as a country do? If anything, people like you helped Bush win......

Well these questions were supposed to filter out all the ignorant pricks that post here, we have one victim.

If anything Osama helps Bush and people like you including Bush help Osama, an example of symbiosis. :Spin:

You shouldn't have a say in any other country then. North Korea, Vietnam, Iran, Iraq, Cuba... etc you are saying that they do shouldn't concern you.

But they do, and they should, just like we are concerned about which idiot you vote in. The reason why we have so much interest in your elections is because the USA has so much impact (positive and negative) on the world.

Plus, we are all free to say what we feel is right, well at least I am... I don't know about you. Only ignorant people ignore comments just because they don't originate from the same country as you. :Smokin:

EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY said:

Have you sucked dick? Twice

No but the way you say bro irks me to no end. - You don't know how I say bro, bro. What accent do I have?

I really dont give ashit - A Bush supporter who doesn't give a shit about the world outside America… What a coincidence.

Because we can and its lowering the world population , now on to China. - I don't think so. Anyway, you don't give a shit (see above). What about China?

Pretty appualing. - w3r5 bro

As many as needed its a change in the world. - Innocent people need to die?

Dude Im just fucking with ya. Dont go ballistic on me. - Calm and collective as always, cunt :Smokin:

Brother Marquis said:
Well these questions were supposed to filter out all the ignorant pricks that post here, we have one victim.

If anything Osama helps Bush and people like you including Bush help Osama, an example of symbiosis. :Spin:

You shouldn't have a say in any other country then. North Korea, Vietnam, Iran, Iraq, Cuba... etc you are saying that they do shouldn't concern you.

But they do, and they should, just like we are concerned about which idiot you vote in. The reason why we have so much interest in your elections is because the USA has so much impact (positive and negative) on the world.

Plus, we are all free to say what we feel is right, well at least I am... I don't know about you. Only ignorant people ignore comments just because they don't originate from the same country as you. :Smokin:
Like I have said 100 times before .......I dont care what my next door neighbor thinks ..........

I thought only ignorant people post shit like

Brother Marquis said:
My ultimate dream would be if someone assassinates Bush and the rest of his fucking administration, hopefully a jihad suicide type style killing on the Whitehouse lawn, killing him and his fucking dog.

FUCK THE USA

Wolftribe said:
I

FUCK THE REST OF THE WORLD, USA KILL EVERYONE!!!!
never said that..................but I have said fuck the world.......meaning the whole world.......fucking toilet that it is..................

Wolftribe said:
thanks to people like you

Where did that come from? That was rather random . How is it my fault exactly? I dont even involve myself with the outside world and the fact that its very difficult for one person to change the world when A. I have no political power B. the only people who see my opinions are you guys C. your a gimp. D. I fucked your mom. E. I have no money and dont own a business.
See those are all good reasons why i cant change the world and in no way contribute to its rottingness. Keep on rotting in the free world. Just kidding about C and D. Im sure youll come up with something rather rude to reply with but oh well, thats why theres a board to post shit.

EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY said:
Where did that come from? That was rather random . How is it my fault exactly? I dont even involve myself with the outside world and the fact that its very difficult for one person to change the world when A. I have no political power B. the only people who see my opinions are you guys C. your a gimp. D. I fucked your mom. E. I have no money and dont own a business.
See those are all good reasons why i cant change the world and in no way contribute to its rottingness. Keep on rotting in the free world. Just kidding about C and D.
Im sure youll come up with something rather rude to reply with but oh well, thats why theres a board to post shit.
good post dude..........................