God Dammit!

ha im pretty excited to see how your stuff fairs honestly. hopefully some people with bigger wallets than mine will put your stuff to the test soon :D

and also this shit takes some time since no one knows who your are or how your product performs. but as long its top of the line like it sounds like it is then i am sure once you get the ball rolling it will roll fast :p

even if you already got some ideas how you want your page and started, believe me it's easier to not
do it yourself and get somebody who has a clue about this stuff (that's why I told you that Steven
should do it :D ) and would like to do it.
You don't have to think about it, you have more time for your main business and it just works, I am
working as a marketing consultant and got a few customers who started the same way as you, but it
took them way too much time and nerves to get it running.

It seems that Steven and me would both help you if you want, no programming work for you, more
time to focus on your work and maybe better results (even many guys in my branche who are able
to programm outsource the work on their own sites just to focus on other stuff).

When I've nothing to do, I take a nap. How delicious it is... that's because it is incredibly rare and precious. Congrats for the stuff building. It is something I would like to do, but it would demand me a third life, since I already use two :).