GOD DANG...!!!!....OPETH fans are HOT lookin

waz416c

New Metal Member
Apr 19, 2005
was browsing thru teh Opeth fan's pics......WOW.....!!!!.....even the dudes are all like some Hollywood model shiat look alikes.........that Don cronele....??.....he looks bad ass.....!!!........though Gungaver is a lil anamoly(sp?)........hahaha.......either way....cool man...ya'all are beautifull ppl.......Keep rockin......!!!!.....PEAC EOUT

waz416c said:
was browsing thru teh Opeth fan's pics......WOW.....!!!!.....even the dudes are all like some Hollywood model shiat look alikes.........that Don cronele....??.....he looks bad ass.....!!!........though Gungaver is a lil anamoly(sp?)........hahaha.......either way....cool man...ya'all are beautifull ppl.......Keep rockin......!!!!.....PEAC EOUT
Lies.

Brandon2.JPG

Oinkness said:

I didnt see u on that pic site......!!!!....either way dont worry......Im uplaodin my pics as we speak.....!!!.....so no more pretty boys pics on that site....hahaha.......!!!!....plus I hear all Opeth fans look liek girls......hahahha......!!!!!!.......jsut kiddin..........hahaha.....PEAC EOUT

Trey Parker said:
you should at least look at more than just my pics if you want to judge the entire forum waz

hahaha.........was just pickin on you my man.....no worries.....ure cool in my book duder....!!!!....and to others.....this thread is not GAY......Im merely statin the fact .....I just looked at pics and thought everyone looked nice and all.......!!!!...learn to take a compliemt.........AARRRGGHhhh.....PEAC EOUT

I'm ub00r f00kin hotness. You should have seen me when I had long hair like all the other metal stereotypes! I looked friggin girly! Now that I've got hair thats 2 or 3 inches, I just laugh at the long hair dudes cause they look friggin womanly. That's all I'm going to say. But I do believe metal could drive normal men into gayness, since the men look so similar to females.

I was just going to say that the page doesn't seem to be updated very often. :D
But yeah, thanks. I had sent my pic so now you can see how hot I am, too! :)