GOD DANG...!!!!....OPETH fans are HOT lookin

I agree...beautiful site. We should get the Akerfeldt on there...as if none of us knew what he looked like. But hey, he could really by some computer nerd posing as Akerfeldt. ;)

yeah i'm sick of idiots thinking long hair is JUST for women. it's pretty retarded.
this kid at work yesterday goes "yo, why is your hair so long" and i'm not good with comebacks, so i go "why is your............i dunno...because i like it?" hahaha i fucking hate that kid, he's such a douche.

Rissy looks high as shit.

rissy_1.jpg

<crimson> said:
this kid at work yesterday goes "yo, why is your hair so long" and i'm not good with comebacks, so i go "why is your............i dunno...because i like it?" hahaha i fucking hate that kid, he's such a douche.

a missed opportunity for a glorious penis joke. :(

Oinkness said:
I'm ub00r f00kin hotness. You should have seen me when I had long hair like all the other metal stereotypes! I looked friggin girly! Now that I've got hair thats 2 or 3 inches, I just laugh at the long hair dudes cause they look friggin womanly. That's all I'm going to say. But I do believe metal could drive normal men into gayness, since the men look so similar to females.

I bet it didn't suit you...

bangadrian said:
if by "high as shit", you mean "not high at all", than you're right

Why yes, I can see that the exact opposite of what I meant is in fact what I was trying to say. thanks bang, i like your aviators.

I'm not really into the whole "lets do what everyone else is doing......thing." Which is actually how I got into OPeth in the first place. So forgive me if I'm not all growing my hair 3 feet long and pretending i sacrifice goats on the internet. :Smug: Though I must say the opeth forums have gotten a lot more pop-culture-ey since I first signed up in 2001.

Oinkness said:
I'm not really into the whole "lets do what everyone else is doing......thing." Which is actually how I got into OPeth in the first place. So forgive me if I'm not all growing my hair 3 feet long and pretending i sacrifice goats on the internet. :Smug: Though I must say the opeth forums have gotten a lot more pop-culture-ey since I first signed up in 2001.

Believe me when I say, I have no expectations of you at all...

...but in a strictly Christian way.

If I were to conform to the norm, at 31 I would have short hair... not ready to cut it off yet though. I guess I am one of the old ones that you were talking about.

if i were to conform to the norm around here, i'd have a pink button shirt with the collar up and jeans that don't fit. short gelled hair....

ok. back to goat sacrificing.