GOD DANG...!!!!....OPETH fans are HOT lookin

<crimson> said:
yeah i'm sick of idiots thinking long hair is JUST for women. it's pretty retarded.
this kid at work yesterday goes "yo, why is your hair so long" and i'm not good with comebacks, so i go "why is your............i dunno...because i like it?" hahaha i fucking hate that kid, he's such a douche.
BWAHAHAHAHA! brian, you're the only reason i visit this forum. well, you and the nude pictures of Moonlapse.

^i tried to come up with something funny to say in response to your post but failed.

Oinkness said:
I'm not really into the whole "lets do what everyone else is doing......thing." Which is actually how I got into OPeth in the first place. So forgive me if I'm not all growing my hair 3 feet long and pretending i sacrifice goats on the internet. :Smug: Though I must say the opeth forums have gotten a lot more pop-culture-ey since I first signed up in 2001.

:lol: :lol:

Who are you trying to kid, Oinkness, you never joined UM in 2001 :lol:

Profanity said:
1 - You obviously have a sexual attraction to Gorillas.

2 - a wig?
jesus! *please* stop posting jokes, Profanity. I laughed at *one*. That's all. That's like 1 out of 452.

Squeak said:
***Runs over to squish atrocity***

:wave: Hi atrocity!!! Long time no talk. :cool: I need to find that photo of Peter and us, we can post that one. hehe

oh the photo of you and Peter that I ruined? :Spin:
I saw it on your web page a while ago..

btw i have a pic of you, cindy and mudas, i can post it for you if you want :p