Goddamn you, Negurã Bunget

MajestikMøøse

Membrum virile
Jul 28, 2003
Not Siberia
There goes more of my money...

From Prophecy Productions:

NEGURA BUNGET's early works as Digipak CDs / 2CDs and box - 2008/10/01

November 24th will see the re-release of NEGURA BUNGETs early works via Lupus Lounge. In detail this is:

- From Transilvanian Forest, 1995 (re-release of the demo originally released by Wiccan Rede, the predecessor of NEGURA BUNGET, plus two bonus tracks)
- Zîrnindu-Sã, 1996 (re-release of the NEGURA BUNGET debut album as double CD, containing an alternative recording of the entire album)
- Sala Molksa, 1998 (re-release as double CD, containing an alternative recording of the entire EP)
- Mãiastru Sfetnic, 2000 (re-release)

Additionally all CDs will be available in a limited 6 CD box (lim. 500) incl. a NEGURA BUNGET logo patch and sticker.

besides that:

ORPLID: "Greifenherz" to be released on November 24th - 2008/10/01

ORPLID: Greifenherz to be released on November 24thThe "Greifenherz" tracklist:
1. Falken-Eid I
2. Luzifer
3. Schwertgesang
4. ...
5. Totenesche
6. Myrmidonenklage
7. Des Sperbers Geheimnis
8. ...
9. Schlaf im Mohn
10. Traum von Blashyrkh
11. ...
12. Der Anarchist
13. Gesang an den Horusfalken
14. Falken-Eid II

On November 24th, ORPLID will release their fourth album called "Greifenherz" (engl.: "Gryphon Heart"). In contrast to its predecessor "Sterbender Satyr" it is a belligerent and archaic piece of work, filled with pathos, and marked by a surprisingly hostile and cold atmosphere. Take a first icy glimpse with "Traum von Blashyrkh".

"Traum von Blashyrkh" :lol:

got all the originals and the NB 4CD boxset. nah.

good to see them getting the name out there. an NB show, I would attend.

i believe that box set will also include tees for each cd ... one the web developers I use on some projects did the design for the tees.

You can still get the old Trilogy boxset from Firebox.fi and Aural Music for those that don't have it.

They're out, grab them while you can!

Edit: Forgot to mention, they've got shirts of all the releases too.

NEGURA BUNGET - Vîrstele pămîntului
New album

Negura Bunget is ready to announce the title of the next album - Vîrstele pămîntului (engl. - The Ages of the Land/Earth).

Vîrstele pămîntului is an album about embracing your destiny, about choosing and consciously assuming a way of life. The earth is where we came from and where go back into, the one from above and beyond us. Understanding and respecting it is understanding yourself, your purpose and destiny. Vîrstele pămîntului is an album about places of the earth and places of the spirit, about bounds transcending worlds.

The work on the album is schedueled to be completed on a seclusion Negura Bunget will take into the wilderness of the mountains in the following weeks, to concentrate soley on the work for this album, which will be a landmark for its future evolution.

There is also a very special packaging for the album in work. More details about this will be revealed soon. You can expect another handmade, natural and organic concept extending from the music through visuals and packaging.

oh who gives a shit. I am tired of these Romanian fucks.
I got a new band from Sweden to follow ... someone called Forgotten Season, something like that.

That Negura press release sounds like they're trying desperately to keep the mystic element of the band's image alive without the fluency in those subjects that the other members brought to the table... doesn't sound like a good move for them!

I keep telling you guys that everything in the world revolves around marketing ... but most of you choose to believe otherwise :loco:

this already sounds damn juicy ... like this more "modern" direction of Dordeduh

from their first show a few days ago in Bucuresti

Last edited by a moderator: