Goddamn you, Negurã Bunget

I'm very curious about it now based on the praise it's getting.

In other news - strangely, another label has re-issued 'n Crugu Bradului, on a single vinyl rather than TOR's double vinyl.. which wasn't that long ago. Looks like some kind of mix up.

http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13584

Could someone who knows legal shit look at this and comment? Hanky panky? To me it sounds like the first contract (Marish or whatever, single LP) should be legally valid and the second (Those Opposed Records, double LP) not, meaning TOR got fucked by Aural rex.
Not that I care really but I sense a good potential of interweb drama here.

Maiestrit ... the re-recording of Maiastru Sfetnic is actually pretty damn awesome. I really thought this was going to be blashpemy, but they managed to pull it off. It gives the songs a whole new life, and makes them sound very different. The production rocks as well. I really wish Om sounded like this. I always thought OM felt a bit too clean and sterile.

surprisingly i agree with all this (from only hearing a-vint in abis off the myspace)

the original is still the original, but yeah, they are (were) far too good a band to manage to fuck this up, it sounds VERY tastefully done

Maiestrit is available on blogs...The new album isn't out yet.

Doomcifer meant "quit" not "quite" I guess.

:)

the handmade box:

l_344574b3e2974721b0e640ee4e6f971f.jpg

l_6005d0f61b834ceb9406fa3db67ada4f.jpg

l_98edd83a602e43ffb838f874a8b5915e.jpg

hey whats up. oh dont mind me, just steppin up the woodenbox game. no biggie.