Goddamn you, Negurã Bunget

It seemed pretty cool, I just wish the sound wasn't so fucked up. I'd say I'm interested, now.

this stuff gives me an almost old school ISIS like vibe

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wcyxx17tVck&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

hmm ... from an official preview in Bucuresti a few weeks ago

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zynB8y0tDPE&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

I keep telling you guys that everything in the world revolves around marketing ... but most of you choose to believe otherwise :loco:

I'm on board....then again, I'm 10 years older than the average person on this forum. They'll come around in time

Hmmm. Yeah, okay, my interest is piqued. I am cautiously curious. I'm very interested in the rerecording of Măiastru Sfetnic (last recording with the classic lineup), though.

Hmmm. Yeah, okay, my interest is piqued. I am cautiously curious. I'm very interested in the rerecording of Măiastru Sfetnic (last recording with the classic lineup), though.

why would they do that

there's almost exactly nothing wrong with that album

hols schnikies, this disc is getting its ass licked from all over:

>>>>

Jonathan Horsley - Terrorizer Magazine:

"Haunting and majestic, 'Virstele Pamintului' is a cinematic journey into Transilvanian lore and mysticism, deeply transcendent and gripping. Eclipsing 'Om' with a chilling sense of immediacy, this is an album of breathtaking subtlety and grace that further positions its creators in the left-field of black metal, taking the oft-dogmatic genre through uncharted plains of spirituality, creativity and soul."

>>>

I like this part: "Eclipsing 'Om' with a chilling sense of immediacy" ... its just what they might need to take it to the next level but still can't imagine how this can possibly be the holy grail of NB without Huppo and Sol.

Maiestrit ... the re-recording of Maiastru Sfetnic is actually pretty damn awesome. I really thought this was going to be blashpemy, but they managed to pull it off. It gives the songs a whole new life, and makes them sound very different. The production rocks as well. I really wish Om sounded like this. I always thought OM felt a bit too clean and sterile.

Anyone found the new one, Virstele Pamintului for d/l yet? ... I am going to pick this one up but really need to hear it first.

this thing is pretty damn awesome. I am hearing a density/layers of sounds with headphones I have not heard on MS and on any other NB release as a matter of fact. This might be my new fave from them, right behind the original release.

I've still never heard Maiastru Sfetnic. I bought it directly from the band but, when it arrived, there was no CD. I've still got the case; the lonely little box sitting there hoping to one day reunite with the CD it was intended for. I contacted them a couple times but never received anything. They were supposedly waiting on more discs. Christ that was a long time ago. Bollocks.