Gods of My World: Is That Mr. V or what?

FailingAcension

Spiffy, eh?
Jul 31, 2002
Texas
At the end of Gods of My World, there are those choirs. The "ahhhhhhs". Its says in the booklet that Mr. V does all the chiors, but I'm not sure it sounds like his style. Is that someone else or just Vintersorg using a softer voice? (I'm really bored to be worrying about this:D ):)

You know what. . .I've been wondering that myself for months now, but didn't want to look like an idiot for asking, so thank you for taking this burden off my chest.

I still can't tell if it's Vintersorg or not. . .I'm almost beginning to think it's Nedland, but I'd like to have the band correct me if I'm wrong.

-Greg

Ok..so I'll put an end to your worries.........

It's me doing the aaaaahhhhh parts at the end, I'm just using a softer voice.....so now you can sleep at night..hehe

mr V

oh god...vintersorg... thats so cool.. I was wondering that too... so excited now...oh my fucking god THE Mr. V posts here... I LOVE YOU MR. V!!!

I'm okay...I'm okay....sometimes I just can't contain the screaming, adoring, teenage girl in me...
So sorry for the worshipping, people...but I can't help myself...

@empiricism_8bk: As Vintersorg states, I don't sing on the aaaahhhh-part...but I do sing a few words on the part right before that: the highest voice on "by visions divine" is actually mine.

Another "fun fact" for y'all:D

DUDE!!! THATS FREAKIN' AWSOME! :loco: I love the end of that song so much! Thats awsome! :) *bumbles off to go sing with that cool part:D*