GODSMACK

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to listen to them years ago before I got into metal. Godsmack is basically hard rock band and to be honest I really only cared for their first two albums, I remember they sort of changed after that. But then again I haven't listened to them for quite a long long time. One of those bands I used to listen to and now couldn't bother to care about.

I remember reading on blabbermouth that the singer was involved in car accident in which his car rear ended the victim's car, and she ended up 'clining to life'...I thought it was somewhat humourous because of all the voodoo/karma or whatever crap that the singer is involved in and how his life has changed for the positive etc- and so how's this for a little irony.

Ummmm I don't like Godsmack but I know lots of older guys who do maybe I will when I get older???

Man, we need reputation on this forum. That would make threads like this more interesting.

We,very recently, used to have repuatation but it recently was gotten rid of due to misuse haha.

I haven't listened to them in forever, I used to like that song Voodoo when I was like 11 or 12 though. :lol: But they are not Metal, I'd suggest posting this thread in the Non-Metal forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.