Goin to See Judas Priest

Evil?

omghaxlol!1
Jun 25, 2005
Grand Haven, MI
I am finally going to get my chance to see Judas priest. :worship: Words cannot describe my excitement. Oh, and what makes it even cooloer is that I am bringing my younger brother and it's going to be his first ever Metal show . I would've killed to have Judas priest be my first show. Anyway, it's gonna be amazing and I can't wait! September 29 couldn't be here fast enough. :headbang:

Evil? said:
I am finally going to get my chance to see Judas priest. :worship: Words cannot describe my excitement. Oh, and what makes it even cooloer is that I am bringing my younger brother and it's going to be his first ever Metal show . I would've killed to have Judas priest be my first show. Anyway, it's gonna be amazing and I can't wait! September 29 couldn't be here fast enough. :headbang:

I'll be at the same show. :wave:

Saw them a few months ago, amazing. And I like their choice of opening bands. First Queensryche, now old-school Anthrax
headbob.gif

Green with envy. Best of luck, enjoy it to the max!

I remember when me and my little brother (little in age, he's as tall as me!) went to our first show back in 2002 to see dragonlord. How old are you guys?

@ The Sayer...I am 18, my lil bro is 15. Unfortunate news...the parents arn't letting him go to the show... "it's a school night", "he is too young to be going to concerts..." i tried to fight for him but no luck. :erk: Bringin' a few buddies now. I was so excited after i found out i was going I immediately went up stairs to find my leather pants...it's gonna be a great time! :headbang:

Evil? said:
@ The Sayer...I am 18, my lil bro is 15. Unfortunate news...the parents arn't letting him go to the show... "it's a school night", "he is too young to be going to concerts..." i tried to fight for him but no luck. :erk: Bringin' a few buddies now. I was so excited after i found out i was going I immediately went up stairs to find my leather pants...it's gonna be a great time! :headbang:

nothing is over man.... do you have a mannequin about your brothers size and a 30 minute recording of sleeping noises... seriously, you can do this......

... just yankin you... :loco:

listen to your parents.....

Evil? said:

wow, coincidence, at this dragonlord concert I mentioned, same thing happened to my bro. There was a happy ending there though, he got to go.
good luck there.