Going to Marry. Where should i take her ?

jangoux

May 9, 2006
So, I am going to be a married man at age 26 by next friday. We dont have money to have a cool honeymoon (Just bills, no gear :erk:), and since we have a 8 month-old daughter, we also can not stay away for too long. So I thought of taking my soon to be wife to a cool hotel or something.

So, I have two options :

1) Take her to the best hotel on the city (or the best my pocket can handle), with a cool bed, great breakfest, etc.

2) Take her to a motel (motels in Brazil are different from the US - They are almost exclusively for getting laid) and rent the best room.

Option 2 is probably cheaper and is more sexual than anything. Option 1 is more romantic.

What would you do ?

Ivan

Take her to the more romantic one man. It's something you guys will want to remember forever. I think it would seem kinda sleazy to take her to a motel with the purpose of it being sexual. I'm sure it will happen, but it's much better for it to happen in the more romantic area than a place where people go to fuck.

Right now, I'm in the same sort of dilemma but I'm not worried about the honeymoon yet. I'm trying to figure out where and how I'm gonna propose. We're going to be in the netherlands at the time so that's special in itself, but I wanna go all out and make it super super memorable, almost like a cheesy movie scene. LOL. If you knew her you'd understand.

Anyways, I hope you figure something out though. I would definitely go for the most romantic place you can find though not a place thats pretty much for getting laid.

I'm floating in the same boat, man. I'm 26 and just found out today that my visa was granted so I can legally enter the country (Australia) and marry my love. I'm not familiar at all with Brazil but I know that I plan on at least a 1 week honeymoon for now until later when we can both afford something more, like travelling together. I plan to take her to the ocean and we can camp on the beach for a night together and then to the rainforest for a night or 2 together and then somewhere more civilized and upscale for us to relax from the bonding time spent camping in the wilderness and focus on eachother in a more relaxing and comfortable atmosphere.
If you are at all able, find a remote Bed and Breakfast (not hotel OR motel), preferrably one with a hot tub/jacuzzi and stock up on candles and some wine, bro.
I'm not sure what your budget is like, but if you're able to, send her to a day spa to be pampered and while she's off having the time of her life, you get the "love pad" set up and ready for a quiet evening together... groceries for dinner (or take out, depending)... you could do the flower petals trail thing leading her to a nice romantic dinner for you two... think back to every (or any) romance movie you've ever seen and be creative.
Sincerely,
Da Doktur JoBo

My woman took care of the honeymoon already :lol:. Whatever I just want to get laid and lay out all day and hit the jacussi before I pass out.

We are going to cancun.

But whatever I'm taking care of quite a bit o wedding shit so it's all good.

Oh and to the OP: take her to the more romantic place man, sleezy hotel is a step down from staying at home!

I just want to point out how funny it is, that on a metal forum, people are talking about making trails of flower pedals.

Not that it's a bad idea...