Going to the Montreal show, have questions.

Sindustry487

Demon in Veins
Apr 5, 2002
Montreal. Quebec
Visit site
I'm from Montreal and everytime Opeth has come here I've missed them. I figure, I should finally go see my favorite band live. Just want to know a few things first.

I'm going alone most likely, anything I should know or was this a stupid question? lol...

Those who have seen them here before, how are the crowds usually?

Anything else you guys could tell me that would help me out would be nice, thanks.

Eh, I just like being prepared sometimes.

I'm going to the show alone too. I can't get my friends into Opeth, oh well their loss. I'm not sure if this is your first metal show but the fans in Montreal are nuts. I would stand pretty far back from the stage if you don't want to get trampled. I tried the pit once and I thought I was gonna die at one point, and I'm a big guy.

Do you have your ticket yet? I can't find them on sale online anywhere. If they've gone on sale I hope it's not sold out.

Im going to that show. Get the tickets at www.ticketpro.ca. ive got mine already. i live in ottawa and i have about 4 friends that are comming with me. people around here are huge into opeth. our whole school is into opeth basically. but ive seen opeth at the medley before and it was pretty good. ive seen in flames and soilwork at the medley as well which was also good. i was in the pit the whole time. overall montreal fans are cool and i didnt find the pits that i was in too bad but that could have been the one i was in was really bad.

BTW what do you guys think of blinded by faith? (www.blindedbyfaith.com)

that new thing about ticketpro really sucks... i don't have a credit card now and i'm gonna have to wait to buy my ticket cause i live far from montreal and hope the show will not be sold out 'til i have my ticket.

it was better and easier to get tickets with admission

Martyr said:
Ceph.

I love Blinded By Faith, purely amazing shit. Under An Occult Sun is just flawless!

yeah man, we've got a show with them in ottawa i can't wait. i dont even care about us playing, i just want to see Blinded by Faith. If anybody hasn't heard of them you should check them out they've got a huge black metal influence even though many dont consider them true black metal theyre still awesome to listen to.

I am going to the show too, well the thing is I don't have a ride( I live in Quebec) So if any one passing by for the show let me know we are 2 person.