Montreal Show Review

Opeth was kick-ass here in Montreal, but I will complain about a few things:

1. The place was crammed. I like shows where there are a lot of people, but you have room to breathe. The place was packed to it's limit. The promoter probably underestimated the bands popularity.

2. The bar was open at the same time (the place is two halls, a bar, and a concert hall) and at the end, it created confusion.

3. The coat check.......not enough people working for it to go fast and efficiently, plus they had to accomodate the people that wanted to go to the bar as well.

4. I didn't really like Trapping The Vein.

5. Bicardi Silvers were expensive.

6. Opeth didn't play Serenity Painted Death.

All in all, the show was AMAZING, Paradise Lost putting on a pretty good set (I'm new into PL, though. I only have their last album, and it was a promo from KOCH) and Opeth rocked.

Oh yea, after the show, I met Mikael and he let me on the tour bus. He signed all my Opeth cds:) He's a very cool guy.

And they're touring again for Damnation, said Mikael! And they may be playing Serenity Painted Death this time:D

I agree.. show was great.. but like that other dude's name.. (forgot is name) I had to get back to Ottawa after the show.. so that sucked.. and I got nailed for speeding on my way up to the show.. so.. made things a little bit diffrent.. the mood was not as I would have liked.. but when Opeth hit the stage.. then it all started to go better!!

hail to them and can't wait to see them again!!!:headbang: