Gojira's "The Way of All Flesh"

Claytal1ty

New Metal Member
Nov 15, 2008
I'm posting this topic mainly to gather fellow die-hard Opeth fans' opinions on Gojira's latest album. I enjoyed "The Link", as well as "From Mars to Sirius" (Slightly less so, however), and I was curious as to whether this was worth buying or at least checking out.

Ah, I've found it, thank you very much, hopefully I will be able to get my answers there!

yup I love it as well, it is on par, or perhaps even better (its less monotenous) than From Mars to Sirius, fantastic album

I am still happy with the older albums I have, but I'll definetly get this when I get a need for some more Gojira. Heard a couple of songs and they sounded as good as always.

It's quite good. Not as immediate as From Mars To Sirius. From Mars To Sirius had a face stomping, kinda like a sperm whale and a bowl of petunias falling on your face from a great height. The new album lacks that feeling. But makes up for it some other way... Cant really explain it. It flows nicely or something. Dunno. Was dissapointed at first, but more listens made me enjoy it muchly.