Good Australian Bands?

V.V.V.V.V. said:
Sadistik Exekution sucks so bad...Rev. Kriss is INSANE though.

I enjoy both a great deal, but I agree Kriss Hades is completely nuts. He's also meant to have a new full length out this year. Fucking hopefully.

One awesome thing to come out of Australia:

What if the battle began at dawn
Would you come and fight the war,
Would you join us?
Would you join us?

Thanatopsis123 said:
Speaking of Australian bands, I've only heard Trialed By Fire by Destroyer 666. Are they usually this good? Is Phoenix Rising or Cold Steel better to go with if I like that song?

Cold Steel is good, but the production doesn't do it any favors. Pheonix Rising is a fantastic album, just about every song is every bit as good as Trialed by Fire.

I prefer Unchain the Wolves to Cold Steel.... Must re-d/l Phoenix Rising, really, I barely remember it.

I still only really like a few songs though, I don't consider them as great as most do.

circus_brimstone said:
Virgin Black. You might like early Mortification and Screams of Chaos.
Excellent recommendations! I also recommend Metanoia (they are no longer around) and Sheep (Metanoia's lead vocalist's new band). Mortification is working on their next cd, which will be going more in the death/grind direction of what their music was like when they released Scrolls of the Megilloth.

Ebolie and Intense Hammer Rage are both awesome grind bands.
Sakkuth are also awesome.
And yeah... I know you said no power/thrash/whatever but Skintilla are fucking rad, too.

Mr.Toby said:
Ebolie and Intense Hammer Rage are both awesome grind bands.
Sakkuth are also awesome.
And yeah... I know you said no power/thrash/whatever but Skintilla are fucking rad, too.

Ebolie are fucking shit, Sakkuth is completely mediocre and Intense Hammer Rage I've never heard of.

misfit said:
Ebolie are fucking shit, Sakkuth is completely mediocre and Intense Hammer Rage I've never heard of.

Douchebag... Ebolie own. And check IHR, they are bloody awesome.

What song's that from, by the way? And by which band?