good bye my deers

katafrenchy

viva france
Nov 2, 2006
I try come here to have good time with people and have no takers. my suggest is to lighten up people and stop speculate on who is most real. we should stop trying to fight each other and understand we all have love for same thing. of course we not always agree. but that is fun of things. yes? i can already feel self fade out... you people have good time and cheerz to all! :kickass:

viva france!

katafrenchy said:
we should stop trying to fight each other and understand we all have love for same thing. of course we not always agree. but that is fun of things. yes?

My thoughts exactly. People really should try harder to get along, it's much more productive. Oh well...

BlueSky said:
what a weirdo :lol:

And that my friend would be the kind of attitude that makes people leave..
Seriously, just because ppl don't know English, doesn't mean they are not welcome... and more. you shouldn't laugh at them.. most of you here didn't know English from your birth.

What the heck, who are we talking about here salient or the thread starter or the thread starters girlfried or whatever?
as far as i can tell no one has been totally rejected at this site in any case I don't know why you feel the need to leave this site katafrenchy?
I like salient too,
The art post makes me laught to bits everytime i read through it

haha this is fucked up ..and then again i think he's darkexile...lol! everyone's

ok.....go ahead and leave if you must......if you were to stick around Im sure you could get accustomed to our ways here.....we are the friendliest forum I have heard of......but seriously this is no skin off my sack.......many here before....many here after.....if you belong here then stay....if you dont...then go.....my alliance is with Katatonia.......I happen to love the people here......and many of them know much about me....but still....my alliance is with Katatonia.....I belong here.

what the fuck is MiniQuote ? weird stuff are going on with these upgrades .. hah..

well.. beautiful words there Reece.

to the frenchy.. i think you should try a lil harder....

i truly welcome you.. as i think you could 'feed' your love/hungry for katatonia a little better here.... as I do.

just try a little harder... be passionated to it and explore more of it..

Its sad what has to go on here. i see that sometimes that are not welcome but we show just happiness and struggle to have a fans heart when visiting their site. it doesnt meld with what we inquire, which isnt much. thanks to those who care.

haha this is fucked up ..and then again i think he's darkexile...

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

How dare man i never do anything like that in the forum before.Just because i have some problem via msn with someone that i met here doesnt means that i am the bad guy.

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

How dare man i never do anything like that in the forum before.Just because i have some problem via msn with someone that i met here doesnt means that i am the bad guy.

oh I think it means your the DEVIL....."insert evil laugh here":)