Good Camping spots

The Isle of Arran:

arran.jpg

The Brecon Beacons:

breconbeacaons.jpg

Ben Nevis:

bennevis.jpg
wow, perhaps a visit to Scotland is in order.

behind the 2 crates next to Bomb site A in de_aztec

Nah, everyone looks there now... its best to just camp on the other side of CT spawn and listen very closely for any gun fire if you're not alone...

If you're alone, I like to wait in the ramp that leads down to the water on the A side... nobody checks the ramp.

ok and for a real answer... if you come to Washington just to camp, don't go anywhere near Seattle. Go either to Olympic Peninsula in the Olympics Mountains (this is where the rain forests are, and there's nowhere better for camping than the rain forests), or go to the east in the Cascade Mountains. There are hundreds of great places to camp in both of those mountain ranges. It all depends on what kind of camping you want to do there. There are places where you can pull your car right up to a camp site and there are places where you have to hike in for miles with only the gear you can carry on your back. There are places with magnificent rivers and waterfalls, and places with natural hot springs and places with trees bigger than you've probably ever seen.

Let me know what kind of camping you plan on doing and when, and I can recommend some places.

Here's a pic I took of my friends the last time I went camping in the rain forest:

0724_012.jpg

edit: Here's the thread with all the pics from that rain forest adventure.

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/...est-pics-association-larfs-hiking-thread.html

It's amusing to see how far modern humanity has really fallen from nature. Ha, as if "hugging a tree" were a bad thing. I value the life of a tree over a murderer.