Good day! <a greeting>

Kittarin

Lean Mean Rhyming Machine
Dec 8, 2001
Hamilton, Ontario (Canada)
I bought a Testament cd last week without ever having heard them before because a coworker told me to check them out.

I owe this guy HUGE now.

I'm so addicted to this CD. These guys totally kick ass.

I just felt i had to share this :)
I'll probably be wasting a lot more of my time on this forum then :D

I picked up Signs of Chaos: The Best of Testament

I figured a "best of" album would give me a good range of their music. Plus, it was the only one in the store i went to. :)

I'm super addicted to "Return to Serenity"

Welcome Kittarin,
welcome, glad you found out about Testament,
there my favorite band now days (with the departure of death)
who if you dont know about you should also check out, james murphy has played in death as well,

and id deffinatly reccomend first strike still deadly, the gathering
Low, The New order, and Legacy, and the ritual is lots of fun too :)

just my thoughts.

and again, welcome to the best thrash band on the planet, TestAmenT :D

-Necro

Hey...How come no one ever mentions Practice What You Preach?? How could you guys forget that one??? That CD was the beginning of my sickness.

:devil:

well every death album is quite good so it makes reccomending one over the others kinda hard ;)

but id prolly say you should check out either Human, (wich is my favorite all time death album, and the most technical and jaw dropping guitar/drumwork) or the widlypopular Symbolic album (which is more easy to get into and has gene hogland on drums ^_^ )

also you might like Leprosy, a great album with some of there most famous songs (pull the plug, open casket, left to die ect)

anyway, if you like testament im sure youll deffinatly enjoy death, as they have had James Murphy, and Steve Digorgio, and Gene Hogland from Testament in death, and bolth bands were fans of eachothers work and close friends to boot (i think)

enjoy :)

leme know how it goes and stay technical metal :D

-Necro

2 words... Musical Death :D

my only complaint about the New order is i wish there was a song there insted of the cover... however all the True songs on it are killer :)

I think "Practise What You Preach" is not a good album to start with. The songs are great, but the production is a bit weak. (Same goes for "Souls of Black"). A friend of me, a real metalhead, started with "Practise What You Preach". He said the album sounded boring... Now he doenst want to hear Testament anymore...:rolleyes:

Uh..............................................................................OK:confused:
I agree about the production on Souls, but Preach? And Boring??? Hmmm Greenhouse Effect, Sins of Omission, Envy Life..these are boring? Granted it was 1989 and their new stuff is more updated sounding, but this was really cutting edge thrash back in the day...maybe I'm just emotional about this CD and New Order because it started my journey into the realm of Testament....but I love it:worship: