Good hardcore/grindcore

Perdition's Light

dinosaur jr.
Apr 5, 2004
Stuff like Burnt By The Sun, Pig Destroyer, Converge, Botch, Breach, Discordance Axis, Terrorizer etc. Stuff that has that definite punk/hardcore feel to it.

I'm starting to really dig this music, as long as it's "scene"-free in it's sound. Recommend me some more bands that play some bad ass hardcore or grind.

I know there's already grindcore threads, but they're specific to goregrind or other styles.

I wouldn't describe Botch as grind in any sense, but definitely check out Oh, Sleeper and Transistor Transistor if you like them...as for the grind stuff, check out Cephalic Carnage, The Red Chord, Despised Icon (especially the track The Sunset Will Never Charm Us, amazing breakdown), Ion Dissonance and Psyopus.

I wouldn't describe Botch as grind in any sense, but definitely check out Oh, Sleeper and Transistor Transistor if you like them...as for the grind stuff, check out Cephalic Carnage, The Red Chord, Despised Icon (especially the track The Sunset Will Never Charm Us, amazing breakdown), Ion Dissonance and Psyopus.

Well, the topic is good grindcore OR hardcore. I know botch is math-y hardcore.

Thanks for the recs though, will check out.

Ion Dissonance
Luddite Clone
The Plasma Rifle
Orphans In Coma
Maroon
Heaven Shall Burn
Narziss
The Sawtooth Grin
Watchmaker
Teen Cthulhu

Cripple Bastards
Rot
Assuck
Brutal Truth
Dead Infection
Discordance Axis
General Surgery

Mine are more on the techy grindy hardcore/metalcore side of the request, by the way. Last few are German metalcore and are more badass than most mXc.

Ohio's are all grindcore and goregrind. But all good too.

I would like to offer a "thank you" as well, as I am checking out more and more of this type of music. Ive heard of a number of these bands but never bothered checking them out.

Time to check out some of these mofos.