Good luck for tonight!

Funny... maybe. Looks like a bloody fuck-n-roll. I'd like to kick someone's ass with a hot poker.

HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! What a nice conversation!! My goodness!!!!!!!!! FS is going to mean Family on Stage!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!
Over my dead body!!! HAhHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!
Hearse, I have been to Finland and I loved it but tell me hahaha where have you seen a double pedal lady? I swear I haven't even thought of a possibility to find one... Or maybe nowadays THE WESTERN TECHNOLOGY is much further, beyond the understanding of those stupid russian who still thinks about women with two LEGS...
HAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahhaahaha!!!!!!
:lol:

Originally posted by Sonm
HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! What a nice conversation!! My goodness!!!!!!!!! FS is going to mean Family on Stage!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!
Over my dead body!!! HAhHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!
Hearse, I have been to Finland and I loved it but tell me hahaha where have you seen a double pedal lady? I swear I haven't even thought of a possibility to find one... Or maybe nowadays THE WESTERN TECHNOLOGY is going further, beyond the understanding of those stupid russians who still know woman as a creature with two LEGS instead of pedals!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahhaahaha!!!!!!

Family on Stage... Nope! it will help to increase the population of Russia but decrease the amount of good bands:) So everything personal we keep at home:) In music we bring eerrr a slightly different emotional features!
I guess it is always like that! And it has a simple explanation!
Cheers

Originally posted by Berserk
Don't worry, Sonm!

FS won't suffer of that, I promise. :D

I trust you! But REMEMBER THE PROMOS!!!!!:heh: