Good luck to Barbarians!

a. Men nowadays keen to go shoping unecessary things more than women! :p

b. What Juli says about it Ivi? I guess she's got enough of mundial these days! :p

a. But women can spend hours staring at one single shopwindow :mad: Men just go in the shop, buy the first thing in sight and it's over :D

b. Juli woke up today just to support Uruguay against France. :bah: So we ended up fighting with pillows a little bit :)
Personally I can't wait for the end of the WC because otherwise I can't get a good sleep :zzz: It's all because of Athena :cry: ;)

Hmm seems that both Athena and WC keeps ypu really busy then! :lol:

Hmm I heard None scored in this game and my bf was somewhat pissed as France didnt play really well and someone tried to make fun of him due to that....

Not really busy but tired :cry: When Athena sleeps I stay awake cos I watch the games. When the games are over I sill can't go to sleep because Athena wakes up and wants attention. :s All I can hope is to have an hour long nap in the afternoon while she sleeps!

What your bf is French? :D I was pissed too because of the game already! Then Juli woke up and after the final whistle she started to tell me that since France lost to Senegal and played a 0-0 draw against Uruguay (now, in 2002!) it's obvious that they could only have won the World Cup (in 1998!!) by cheating. :confused:
That's how the fight with those pillows started :D

Baris, what's the popular view in Turkey about women's knowledge about football? I'm really interested :D

He's half greek half french and you kinda know him! :lol: He was called souvlaki on the official board. Remember? ;)

But as I havent any conatcts with you and juli damn we cant talk and as consequence to earn how the things are going on with you 2!Neither you can know what is going on with me. I can understand that a baby right now has a lot of responsibilities and requires all of your free time! but I'm really glad seeing you posting around once and a while here! Cos I get the impression that you are ok.

Well why dont you record the games on video while you sleep to watch them later and not during night?

Originally posted by Evilho

Baris, what's the popular view in Turkey about women's knowledge about football? I'm really interested :D

Let me say,they can swear to a bad refree...:)
And know that hungarians do not understand football..:heh: ;)