Shocked!

YOUR THE ONE WHO MADE THE VIKING RAP THREAD????!!!! I SHOULD CRUSH YOU LIKE A WALNUT!!!! :) j/k haha

i just worry that one day im gonna rip into the wrong person... imagine i rip into like... i dunno... johans unknown brother.... that would just be .... very bad.... =\

DemonsAndLies666 said:
YOUR THE ONE WHO MADE THE VIKING RAP THREAD????!!!! I SHOULD CRUSH YOU LIKE A WALNUT!!!! :) j/k haha

i just worry that one day im gonna rip into the wrong person... imagine i rip into like... i dunno... johans unknown brother.... that would just be .... very bad.... =\
<---- gives you a tap on shoulder, "come on man, Jager is on me, let's go listen to some Manowar ..... it'll make you feel better ". Gozu

DemonsAndLies666 said:

hahah, no i didnt start it, but i contributed! say can i tag along for some of that jager...

ha! mother nature take away your electricity, your water and possibly your dwelling, but nothing, man beast or act of god can get between a man and his booze!

DemonsAndLies666 said:
your forum??? since when is this your forum you warthog fucking flap jack!
you dont own shit. this forum has been around since before you knew amon amarth existed. this guy did absoultely nothing wrong. he came on and mentioned somethin i thought was actualy quite interesting. and you attempt to bring him down. now go back to your room and jerk off and play nintendo until your mom yells at you to do your homework like all the little dip shits like you do.

i think you were out of line there. you're a bit of a douche.

Ha, I'm back from vacationing for a few weeks, and it looks like it's business as usual in the old AA forum, I don't think we really need a mod, a well-placed scolding from Tyra ought to do the trick, everybody in here will listen to Johan's sister.

:tickled: :tickled: :tickled:

One post and it turned into this!
:tickled:

Johan and I went to school together btw.
:)

Golden Hall said:
Ha, I'm back from vacationing for a few weeks, and it looks like it's business as usual in the old AA forum, I don't think we really need a mod, a well-placed scolding from Tyra ought to do the trick, everybody in here will listen to Johan's sister.
Perhaps Tyra as a mod?
(at least I can imagine her kickin' ye ass:D )

That reminds me of a slogan my history teacher once stated:
Behind every man an even more powerful woman is to be found.
("Don't even dare to oppose me or you won't have sex with me for the next two weeks, darling" ;) )

This board isnt half as bad as others. At the Relapse board it got so bad that whenever you type in my pals it says "Friend" and if you type in Gook it says "unspecified asian" because there was too much racists comments being thrown around at each other.

Feraliminal Lycanthropizer said:
This board isnt half as bad as others. At the Relapse board it got so bad that whenever you type in my pals it says "Friend" and if you type in Gook it says "unspecified asian" because there was too much racists comments being thrown around at each other.

can i say racist comments here? :tickled:

Celtik Militia said:
can i say racist comments here? :tickled:
Hmm.... do you really feel an urge to do so? ;)

Unless.. unsless we start "The racism" thread.... in which we'll run racist jokes for the sheer fun of that. But everyone must agree that all that will be said in such a thread, will be said with humour and not meant to.
What do you say, guys?

Corporal McDick said:
Hmm.... do you really feel an urge to do so? ;)

Unless.. unsless we start "The racism" thread.... in which we'll run racist jokes for the sheer fun of that. But everyone must agree that all that will be said in such a thread, will be said with humour and not meant to.
What do you say, guys?
Agreed, you big greedy jew ;)

Racism is always wrong. Unless directed at Eskimo's

On another note. I agree with it, if its all meaningless fun.

Glad we've reached understanding, you big fat stupid redneck :)

It's becoming fun indeed. Though I think I'm gonna be sorry about suggesting it in the first place. Please don't kill me?:wave: I just want to take over the world!!!:hotjump: :)

It's becoming fun indeed. Though I think I'm gonna be sorry about suggesting it in the first place. Please don't kill me?:wave: I just want to take over the world!!!:hotjump: :)[/QUOTE]

well it is true that judeo christianity invaded our homelands and destroyed our beautiful pagan culture... they are the enemy! :tickled:
but we shall rise again out of our desolate raped lands and set fire to the world forever more!!! :hotjump:
:D