Shocked!

Strange thread indeed...so here are my comments:
Football/soccer: I only watch it on tv from time to time but I enjoy watching the supporters of our local club " AA Gent" passing by ( stade is a few streets away from my house).
Pagan culture: I agree that there is not 1 pagan culture.
By the way, in India people are still pagans...

metal devi said:
...Pagan culture: I agree that there is not 1 pagan culture.
By the way, in India people are still pagans...
Would you guys believe me if I'd say I forgot to put the "s", and I actually wanted to say "cultures"?

im so bad.ill be on here all night ranting! ok heres my last one for tonight. enjoy!

" you feel like you're going too slow i bet you're gonna like it in ad, ad people gonna talk about ad, ad bloody hell and sacrifice you, your head's on a big display well you're really gonna like it here ad, ad people gonna talk about ad, ad living hell is not so bad you bet your life there's gonna be a fight you bet your life because the hills have eyes, yeah you bet your life there's gonna be a fight you bet your life because the hills have eyes and then you're gonna die and then death is mine and then you oh, boom, on earth as it is in hell we'll see you get to like it in ad, ad...."

Well, the scene in Santa Cruz is definitely all punk all the time, it seems like there are dozens of new bands every other week, the problem is most of them are really bad. There was a major straight-edge scene here for a while, which was annoying as fuck, and there is virtually no metal scene to speak of, I have to make the drive up to San Francisco (about 90 mi.) for good shows, like AA. If you can afford to live here, it's great, good weather most of the year (no hurricanes), great surf, but housing costs are through the fucking roof, most people I know that stayed here just got stuck, there are hardly any good-paying jobs, so you get stuck doing something shitty, spend all your money on rent, and never get ahead. That's why I'm getting the fuck out while I can, I've got a work visa to New Zealand, and I'm leaving in three weeks, fuck yeah!

yeah i know about that Trendy Hardcore tightpant wearing shit.i heard the best HC was in the 80's anyhow. new zealand?, that is the bombdiggity! hope all is well and dont forget to pack your skank bootas and your blue powerviolence belt;)

Man is the bastard