Good news for Chicago!

Heh....This just makes me a little ill considering that when he was running for office he "promised" to get to the bottom of the Ryan scandal, and make sure justice was served, and now....sheesh.....politicians....who do you trust?
Good thing we're a nation of amnesiacs!!:rolleyes:

Good news for Crook County? I dunnoooo.

What a disgrace.

Maybe Gov Blogo will get a "get out of jail free" card like DICK Cheney? Nah, probably not. He's not Teflon enough.

Those of us south of I-80 have known that for a long time! :lol:

Ain't this the truth. I don't know anybody that likes him. I think his approval rating is, what, like 4%? Remarkable. He's done enough of funneling money and jobs out of downstate Illinois and selling state contracts for favors to join Ryan for a long time. :puke:

And to think that he wanted to rework his image so that he could run for president in 2016. Maybe they ought to check out his head. :lol:

This guy is a piece of shit.

Yep, that pretty much sums it all up right there.

Both the long and the short of it.

I think his approval rating is, what, like 4%?

Last I heard it was 13%. Not like that's much better, and I'm sure it's down to 4% or less now anyway.

I wonder what this will do to Daley's Olympic bid? :lol:

I never did want Chicago to get the Olympics. If by some strange chance in hell we do (all things considered) I'm getting the hell out of Dodge and renting my place out for serious $$.