CoverUinOil

Oct 28, 2003
Lone Star State
Visit site
1 you never have to worry about shoveling snow...yeah this shit sux
2 you never have to worry about drinking and driving
3 the room is right there if u wana fuck
4 the room is right there if u wana passout
5 you meet new people everyday, and if you cant remember their names hopefully u wont have to meet them again
6 you now have friends in every city u toured thus helping you when u need to flee trial
7 chix will be there, ur bandname or the leadsinger will bring them to u without effort
8 u get free cd's from demo bands, hopefully one them will be ur goldmine for life
9 you get paid to travel while others work to travel once in their life
10 free beer, pot, food etc... not always, but kool when its there

well most of that is true.let me just add a few other points...
1)most the chiks(most)are either fat or semi fine.
2)the weed isnt always free(what is free?you still have to hang-out with them.)
3)the food usally is not good.
4)traveling in a van or r.v isnt to healthy.
5)and even if you do hook up with a cool and fine chik..you still have a bus-call most every nite,and that fucks all your scammin til the next time you go to that city(provided she dont have a boy then)which would make it a total waste of time.
6)the metal sausage fest scenario.
7)the un-promoted shows that are always fun.you know..playing in front of the opening bands and their girlfriends.
8)the weed in most the united states sucks.
9)if your lucky..youll get a couple cases of cheap beer.
10)I LOVE EVERY BIT OF IT..(except the shitty weed.theres no excuse for that). :headbang:

Worst thing about touring. After this first week off the road you miss being out there. If you have a tour bus your in. If not bring a sleeping bag. A thick coat and a good flask.

Sleeping on top of a roadcase at 5 in the mornin is also pretty kool, no wait let me rephrase that, sleeping at 5am on a roadcase with 6other people in a rent a van is fuckin great....oh and gettin hit by a tool box when the driver had to slam on the break...reminder that van was commercial van, no back seat...yeah!!!! oh by the way, even if the weed aint good its still weed, you can always smoke it for free (its like gettin pussy i guess) and even if you have a bus call you know when it is so u know how fast u gota work to get shit done...venues that are in zombietowns are great too...

that sounds familiar...have we toured together?
also;fuck that hurry shit up with the bioches crap.if im going to put in the time...im going to take my time.(which is why i hardly get laid on the road.) :err: doh..

the mighty frogman....wasup dude.when bill told me who you were,i was like,what the fuck does jc know about touring.i know you know how to shuvel snow and tech...but tour dog???? : :err: and as far as being a mentor of the road.........i dont think so kiddo. :Smokin:give me a call puppy le'pew.