Good to see

Yeah I thought there was a pretty big following of Vintersorg. Hopefully I am right and they just haven't seen the link at the official site yet.

Originally posted by Morgana
Hey winter-frost :)

>Yeah I thought there was a pretty big following of Vintersorg. Hopefully I am right and they just haven't seen the link at the official site yet.<

Well, I would say there is, but not everyone has internet connection... :s

If you're an American fan you do...Heh, it's true, that's how I found out about Vintersorg in the first place, I'm sure most people here did as well. But there will be action, it's already started to pick up. There's probably only about 25 hardcore people at the Blaze board but it's constantly bouncing.

NovemberDirge is right. I'm a US fan, and there's no way in hell I would have ever found out about Vintersorg if I weren't online. That's really about the only way Americans can find out about him. I do have a few friends who really love Otyg, but they would have never heard of it if they hadn't been riding in my car when I had an Otyg tape in the stereo.

As for me... um... I followed the link from the Vintersorg site. Sorry to dissapoint you. :p

Well, nowadays some magazines are actually BEGINNING to do some articles on Vintersorg, which makes you think, ABOUT TIME! Damn.....But yeah, the internet is definitely the best opportunity for someone to discover music like Vintersorg/Otyg.