Goodbye Cruel Board

wow misanthrope, it really looks like your ego has shot through the roof. yea its nice to have an ego ON A FUCKIN MESSAGE BOARD YOU FUCKIN HOMO. kill yourself, seriously end your life NOW! :lol: dude go jack off or something. you need to relief some stress.

Work on those 'tallica riffs, and get laid.

O im working on it im working on it, it has really been worth something by playing a simple style i realize i have been focusing too much on acrobatics and less on rythm at slow tempos, and by making twisted versions of the songs im learning about basic stuff to make weird tempos cause tallica has a simple rythm base to work with.

An age is called Dark, not because the light fails to shine, but because people refuse to see it. James Michener

I view the happenings here of late as a simple momentary lapse of imagination. I am not offended or bothered in any way, I am still able to find stimulating conversation here. I have no worries, in time those with nothing to say run out of things to say. Happy New Year to you all.

P.S. I look forward to your company in 2002 Papa Opeth :) ..."Papa Opeth" :lol: I love it.

Papa Opeth. Are your kids fans of Opeth, or do they listen to hiphop? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Also, Here's my 2 cents.

Don't go.

If you go, you suck.

If you don't, you don't suck.. as much..

Don't let little bugs bother you. You don't have to step on them, or spray them, if you do, they might try and run up you leg!!
Just walk right past them. Don't walk back the way you came, because, although, you might have avoided the bugs, you will not have progressed any further..

what the flying fuck am I talking about.

Don't leave, Pappa Opeth.

Visit the Nevermore board, and speak to LSDphilosophy, Metalized, Ledmag, Myself, and many others... You will see that there is still SOME hope...

I have fairly much stopped coming to this board. The only thread i have taken part in lately was a 'mock' flame war with Wolff (ha ha, that was classic... ), but that's it.

It's the Nevermore board for me now...

I'm not going anywhere - I still come here , and will put up with childish internet antics.

I can easily find my way through the muck to find interesting and stimulating conversation here.

So go ahead (to those such as Misanthrope), who continue, day after day, to come here and try to get a chip off their shoulder. I have no qualms with anything here - the last few days I've been saying my peace, and some decide to turn it into cyber-war. Well, that's a war I have no interest in - so fire away if you will, and imagine on the other end Neo, dodging those bullets :D

Originally posted by Kushantaiidan
Also, Here's my 2 cents.

Don't go.

If you go, you suck.

If you don't, you don't suck.. as much..

Don't let little bugs bother you. You don't have to step on them, or spray them, if you do, they might try and run up you leg!!
Just walk right past them. Don't walk back the way you came, because, although, you might have avoided the bugs, you will not have progressed any further..

what the flying fuck am I talking about.

I guess I suck only a little then :)

And I live my life by walking past such bugs - I can brush them off quite easily. I have better things in life to worry about.