GOODBYE EUROPEAN TOUR...

Lunacyfer

Mar 20, 2010
www.evergrey.it
Dear Fans, Promoters and Friends,

Tiziana Hurd speaking, Evergrey's Manager.

It is a really bad day for all us!! Unfortunately after France show in
date 25th May 2010, EVERGREY will have to stop the tour because someone
stole the equipment from us and then we can't contin...ue our tour.

I'm very sorry to give you this bad news, and also Evergrey is very sad
and depress for what happened.

Unfortunately we haven't choice, we must back at home.

We hope to play as soon as we can in the countries that we couldn't play
in the next days, and I want also to thank all fans for supporting and
loving the band. I know how much you worked helping me to promote this
tour and of course I will never forget it.

We love you all more than ever!

Tiziana Hurd, President

SolMusic Management Inc. Canada

EVERGREY's Manager
Cari Fans, Promoters e Amici,

...è Tiziana Hurd che parla, Manager degli Evergrey.

E’ un giorno veramente brutto per tutti noi!! Sfortunatamente, dopo lo show in Francia, il 25 maggio del 2010, gli EVERGREY dovranno interrompere il tour perchè qualcuno ha rubato i nostri strumenti e non possiamo continuare il tour.

Mi dispiace moltissimo di darvi questa brutta notizia, ed anche gli Evergrey sono molto tristi e depressi per quello che è successo.

Sfortunatamente non abbiamo scelta, dobbiamo tornare a casa.

Speriamo di suonare appena potremo in quelle città in cui non sarà possibile suonare nei prossimi giorni, e voglio anche ringraziare tutti i fans per supportare ed amare la band. So quanto avete lavorato aiutandomi per promuovere questo tour ed ovviamente non lo dimenticherò mai.

Vi amiamo tutti, più che mai!

Tiziana Hurd, Presidente

SolMusic Management Inc. Canada

Manager degli EVERGREY

Ora, dopo questa notizia, sono convinto e per quanto mi riguarda appoggierò totalmente ciò, che la band non tornerà mai più in Italia. Mi vergogno della società Italiana che ci circonda e che loro stessi ne sono venuti subito ad estremo contatto...cos'altro aggiungere? mi auguro che il tutto venga immediatamente ritrovato e quel pezzo di merda de colpevole venga spogliato fino all'ultimo centesimo...
Gasp - Evergrey Italian Clan

I have never in my life heard about a band with this amount of bad luck. It´s one of the most brilliant bands ever and at the same time one of the most underrated. Will the wind ever change direction to Evergreys favour? I'm really feeling with the band and the fans who had plans to see them at this tour :ill:

evergrey the last year said... european tour spain is a date. this year the shame and in the last moment.Shit for the spanish people
I always buy the tickets and in the last moment.... canceled.
The people of la coruña in spain was very happy because never a band so big and great comes to la coruña.
dont can be that always spain are the left alone.
promises that comes when can but false promises because im sure that never comes to la coruña.
i want to sold my evergrey cd´s.sorry for my english and evergrey please learn to be seryus and formal.

What the f*ck. Assholes stealing stuff. This pisses me off.
I sure hope Folksam or Trygghansa or whatever shit insurance company pay them well, so Evergrey can buy new equitment.

I have never in my life heard about a band with this amount of bad luck. It´s one of the most brilliant bands ever and at the same time one of the most underrated. Will the wind ever change direction to Evergreys favour? I'm really feeling with the band and the fans who had plans to see them at this tour :ill:

... totally agree sailingarge!
Man, it makes me sad man, really, I cannot believe such bad things that happens all the time to my all time favorite band ...

I's like these things were happening to my family man!
FUCK!

you've said it all mate, I've never see a FUCKING OUTSTANDING band like them, being so underrated like this... Their superiority and quality among all the other bands out there is so fucking obvious and it's THE band that offers the sound that's so demanded in this market in the past and nowadays, but still then, they're not visible!?!

as you said, will ever the wind blow for the band's favour ... ???

Hang on a second...
So their gear gets stolen after the show on Sunday evening. They did the show in Bresica (correct?) so they must have had the gear then. But the message from the manager was posted on Sunday afternoon?
Then they decide they can do the show in Lyon. And they can do the shows in The Netherlands at the end of the tour. But they can not the shows in Portugal and Spain between Lyon and The Netherlands?
Can this be right?

sorry for my fucking bad English.....
someone stole 30,000 euros of equipment:
(whole drums) (2/3 Caparison guitar) (and more more guitar equipment)
as you can think to say: "Then they decide they can do the show in Lyon. And they can do the shows in The Netherlands at the end of the tour. But they can not the shows in Portugal and Spain between Lyon and The Netherlands?
Can this be right?"

you are SERIOUS??
If you know the europe, know Brescia and Lyon are the stages for the "street" to go immediately to sweden...

WE HOPE THAT THEY DO NOT DIE THE BAND ...is really a fucking difficult period ... Do not complain please.

evergrey the last year said... european tour spain is a date. this year the shame and in the last moment.Shit for the spanish people
The people of la coruña in spain was very happy because never a band so big and great comes to la coruña.
promises that comes when can but false promises because im sure that never comes to la coruña.
i want to sold my evergrey cd´s.sorry for my english and evergrey please learn to be seryus and formal.

Sorry that you miss them, now when you finally had a chance to see them, bur I don't understand what you mean by "Learn to be serious and formal". As long as the news is will be official, I believe in them and not any theories that they hate Spain (or for that sake England after all the mess there earlier tours).

as you said, will ever the wind blow for the band's favour ... ???

When I read the thing from Lunacyfer, I really don't know. It's all like a nightmare or something. 30 000 euros is a WHOLE lot of money, a manager that runs away with money...I'm out of words....:cry:

someone stole 30,000 euros of equipment...

...after all these fucking mess, they are afraid to continue the tour...the tour manager(WARPIG AGENCY) ran away with 7000 euros and the band believed it was him for stealing tools...

WE HOPE THAT THEY DO NOT DIE THE BAND ...is really a fucking difficult period ... Do not complain please.

I don't know what to say, I REALLY feel with the band and the fans that will miss their shows. This is the worst marketing they can get, and if all this is true it's not even their own fault. But in the end it's the band that will suffer with an even smaller crowd that they have today. As I said before they are so extremely underrated and this will not directly help them! And that makes me really sad....

Hello, I was at the last Evergrey's concert in Spain, and it was incredible. I do not think they hate Spain, unfortunately they had to cancel the last concerts.
I hope that soon again, I do not withhold. You are my favorite band and I look forward to enjoy your live.

Well, according to my opinion, there have been complaints before my post, in particular the guy right above, I wonder how can it be their fault if the agencies that worked with them were not serious...
And how can you say that they hate Spain? Tom's mum and a part of his family live there...don't you think he wanted to meet them??

Guys now is the time to show to the band that we really love and support them.
They have been through something really annoying, depressing and sad and we can't dare at all to say that it's their fault!
They are VERY professional and VERY serious! Anyone should know that!
The guys are so sorry for what is happening, and they are still working for us, for their fans! And I'm sure that sooner than we think they will be on tour again! Stay forEVERGREY! \m/

OMFG...

I wasnt shure whether i should comment this post, or simply leave him to his ignorance... Their gear was stolen and youre going to sell your Evergrey cd`s because they cant do the show with their gear stolen... What a fucking tool...

As mentioned in another post above, I hope for gods sake they have insured their gear! Unfortunately, Playing in Evergrey doesnt make them millionaires, even though they deserve to be... More than ever its important that the fans stand up and support the band through the hard times! Its sad for the band, and its sad for the fans who wanted to see them, but what can they do when their gear gets stolen by some fucking lowlife?

Its tragic that this shit keep happening to them, but their real fans will keep supporting them no matter what!

I think Sailingarge said it so perfectly that I'll just quote it:

"I have never in my life heard about a band with this amount of bad luck. It´s one of the most brilliant bands ever and at the same time one of the most underrated."

I've been trying, hoping and waiting to see them again in the UK for some time now, and whilst every let down has been a disappointment, I can imagine that they still felt the same at having to let the fans down too. I can't imagine how they must feel now after being victims of such a large theft AND having to let their fans down. I do not feel bitter for them missing shows and not coming to the UK, my opinion of them has not dropped in the slightest, and I still hope to see them again one day. I hope the fans that have had their shows cancelled can be understanding too.

As a very big fan of theirs, I am really hoping that the band can keep it together through this, stick with it and use the 'grey' emotion they must be feeling and pour it back into their music and lyrics; use it to create something good, nay, awesome from all this crap :kickass:

They used in the Brescia gig some instruments of the support groups

No... those are THEIR instruments. I'm not shure about the drumkit but the instruments they're playing in your pictures are their guitars, bass and keyboard.

In the Lyon gig they definitely used the same drumkit and same keyboard as Edgend...I was there and they did not change either the drums or the keyboard between the two concerts.

In the Lyon gig they definitely used the same drumkit and same keyboard as Edgend...I was there and they did not change either the drums or the keyboard between the two concerts.
So Edgend used Evergrey's drumkit and keyboard.

http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/114/l_765a1aaa3af34707b1440727ff14eadf.jpg
See the keyboard in this picture? It's the same Korg Triton that Rikard played in Brescia after the "incident"

"we are extremely sorry but we have NO chance of making it with everything being stolen."

Bullshit!