Goodbye Yasser Arafat ....

Buzzard said:
We all know your burning in hell next to Hitler I hope you're drowning in a pool of pig blood.
alalallalalallalalala-you're dead!!
that better be on the next album Billy.................

So what do ya`ll think is going to happen now? Will palistien look for peace with Isreal? or will it all escolate?

I dont normaly do it but we were listening to Rush Limbaugh om the radio, and he brought up a very good point about all this.........for the past 40 years there has been conflict between Isreal and the muslim states around it, in 2000 the isreali`s gave in to 90% of the palistinians demands and Arafat pulled out of the deal at the last minute........., in this situation there will be no peace without a war.........he says let them go...........I tend to agree.......................

ummmm....its been like a few thousand years that this conflict has been going on. Hopefully Mr. Arafats passing will bring some peace to an area full of needless bloodshed.

and it should be on the next album.

old school headbanger said:
.........for the past 40 years there has been conflict between Isreal and the muslim states around it,.....

Judge_Death said:
ummmm....its been like a few thousand years that this conflict has been going on. Hopefully Mr. Arafats passing will bring some peace to an area full of needless bloodshed.

and it should be on the next album.

welcome to the borad and read the rules of engagement fucko.
hatebreed suck and are posers
peace
milano

CELEBRATION!

Ah, I dunno, Abbas is supposed to be more intelligent and less fanatical than Arafat, not to mention less of a murdering retard, so I can imagine if he gets the position things will run far more smoothly. Once again, now I'm happy Bush is here, whether I was dreading his presidency before or not.