Jaques Chirac is a fucking traitor

old school headbanger said:
no dude, it wasnt bribes.............its called money Laundering which is the act of taking money from a ILLEAGAL SALE and making it "clean" or give it the the appearance of being legitiment. .In this country it will get you 10 - 15 upstate...................Regardless if they were bribed or if they just simply wanted to be Saddams buddies, how could they even claim they are our allies? ..............I know you dont want to hear any shit being talked about your homeland, but christ dude , look what they have done!!!!!!!!
I <3 you Old School Headbanger!

Cryptkeeper said:
I once again prove my point that Fox is not propaganda. Bill O'Reilly has been saying it too since the Iraq war started. Maybe people will finally believe him now.
Dude facts are fact,CNN, ABC,CBS,and NBC,all reported that explosives shit like it was gosspel......while Fox Reported that the other stations reported it, and presented EVIDENCE in the form of A NBC reporter that was embeded with the 101st airbourne as well as soldiers from the same,and UN inspector reports saying there were no weapons there............

old school headbanger said:
Dude facts are fact,CNN, ABC,CBS,and NBC,all reported that explosives shit like it was gosspel......while Fox Reported that the other stations reported it, and presented EVIDENCE in the form of A NBC reporter that was embeded with the 101st airbourne as well as soldiers from the same,and UN inspector reports saying there were no weapons there............
Fox exploits other networks for what they are all the time. And what do the networks do when they are backed into a corner, they use cheap shots and attack Fox. It's obvious that the network news networks are in favor of Kerry, as is CNN.

Why the fuck did you come here???

I mean to hear you tell it france has never done anything wrong and they're so much better than the U.S. so I'd just like to know what the fuck brought you here????

Cause I for one am getting pretty sick and fucking tired of listening to you defend that fucking piece of shit country that you left for the U.S.

chirac is a traitor!! He's a lying piece of shit who should've known better!!!
AND IT'S OBVIOUS!!!! To just about everyone except you.

Don't get me wrong....You've had some good posts and for the most part I do enjoy reading them....But open your fucking eyes man!!
He's a fucking dirt merchant!!!....And to anwser a question Old School asked..
THE UN WON'T DO SHIT!!! They already hate the U.S. so france and russia will get off free...But not clear, at least not in the eyes of the informed!!

CoverUinOil said:
its seems to be the neverending story of who belongs there and who doesnt...oh well
Its diaper duty time so i'll to be back later with more shit ahah

CoverUinOil said:
By the way, England should be considered traitors as well since they let all them muslims in their country roam around freely!!!

Coveru you should know better...just ask our boys in Black Watch.
Even the fucking french are allowed to roam freely in good old England...your lot are just as welcome as the fucking muslims DOES THAT NOT TELL YOU SOMETHIMG ?.
Peace & my sister I mean wife sends her regards (save's ur normal reply).

Nik of course we are aloowed to roam around as we want, we're part of the E.U
And by the way for all of you who say Chirac this Chirac, just so you know, he wasnt the one in office 20years ago, he wasnt the one who sent Renault, Nestle and others in Iraq for LEGITIMATE business. If you wana blame anyone go ahead and blame Miterrand, for all i care he's dead so who really gives a fuck.
T-man, i'm only defending what seems to be right to defend to me. The going at france is as easy as being Anti-bush nowdays. I've watched various documentaries that have shown France, England, Russia and ......the US in some drity work in Iraq,
but no oen ever mention those countries doing something wrong. Dont you think it was nasty of the US to give Saddam weapons and then go back and forth backin up Iran or Iraq over information?????

And by the way for all of you who say Chirac this Chirac, just so you know, he wasnt the one in office 20years ago, he wasnt the one who sent Renault, Nestle and others in Iraq for LEGITIMATE business. If you wana blame anyone go ahead and blame Miterrand, for all i care he's dead so who really gives a fuck.
T-man, i'm only defending what seems to be right to defend to me. The going at france is as easy as being Anti-bush nowdays. I've watched various documentaries that have shown France, England, Russia and ......the US in some drity work in Iraq,
but no oen ever mention those countries doing something wrong. Dont you think it was nasty of the US to give Saddam weapons and then go back and forth backin up Iran or Iraq over information?????

I wasn't trying to attack you (Even though it probably came off that way)
It's just my way....You know the way of the asshole...But hey, that's me.

Sometimes I snap and that was one of those times....
Obviously I don't agree with you, and what I posted I meant!! But the great thing about this country is that we can discuss our opinions with no fear.

CoverUinOil said:

T-man, i value your opinion as much as anyone else's. The reason why i defend France is, well i'm french :loco: While i do not have US citizenship, i do hold a green card so i will also defend america on things i believe in. Even the day i become american (which should be in the next few years) i will still hold dual citizenship so i will voice in both countries.
I do not necessarly support Chirac, in fact i didnt even vote for him in 2002. (by the way the elections in France are held in two rounds, first round i voted for Jospin (who by the way held the best relation between the US and France) unfortunatly he did not make it to the second round. we were left with Chirac (republican) and LePen (extreme right wing nazi, he actualy worked for Hitler in WWII) so that kinda tells you what France was left with for command. What is sad is that Chirac for many years was also in charge of relation and did really good with the US. Today he is not a supporter of the war in iraq, BUT he is a supporter for the war on terrorism. France has done numerous arrest of terrorist and has worked intensively with England in Spain in the search for terrorist. Our action are done more at home than abroad, and unfortunatly you do not hear about them.
I value very strongly mutli-culture relations. I believe that America and France have the longest relation going on and that it kinda sux that it has been shatered in such a way.
But the bigger problem now is that no matter what each country does, it is going to be really hard to reunite everyone together, even in this country itself.

Finally, how would we debate if at least one person didnt go against the grain :Smokedev:

CoverUinOil said:
Dude............20 years ago there were not any sanction on Iraq, So he could have done buisness anyway he wanted to.............But.......as of 1990(?) there have been some sort of sanctions on Iraq for there use of chemical weapons and for invading Kuwait.........The UN felt that the sanctions were hurting the people of Iraq so they(UN) created the oil for food program, where Iraq could trade oil for the things the Iraqi people needed to live.............you NEED to read this shit dude
because It seems to me that you are either seriously uninformed or there is some blind belief that your country of birth wouldnt do some stupid shit like that.

Edit: the washington post
headline; Saddam paid off French leaders
Saddam Hussein used a U.N. humanitarian program to pay $1.78 billion to French government officials, businessmen and journalists in a bid to have sanctions removed and U.S. policies opposed, according to a CIA report made public yesterday.

Dude, I really dont know why you chose to be ignorant on this subject............
Chirac was elected in 95, oil for food was started in 96.............. read the links dude