Presidential Debate on Terror

Lady of the Oracle said:
Neither can those of us who never voted for the chimp to begin with.. :lol:

To be somewhat "serious"; what kind of action do you think that Al Gore would've taken when you look back at the events from when G W Bush was elected?

Bill Clinton had a track-record that has quite a few spots... so to speak. (to compare a democrat / republican president).

What I found interesting in the presidential debate this week was that Kerry mentioned Ronald Reagan. (or as I like to call him; "Raygun" :tickled: )

I don't waste my time on what-ifs, because no one can say for sure what Gore might've done, so why worry about it? What happened, happened, & we can only deal with the results of what DID happen, not what might've happened.

As for the 'spots' on Clinton's track record, all Presidents have had them regardless of their political party; I'm not saying Democrats smell like roses & Republicans smell like shit. Howver, it's just not every President that makes the world go from expressing global sympathy for us in light of a horrific act perpetuated against us, to making them hate us in such numbers as never before in less than 4 years time. I don't think that any acts of our Presidents in recent memory can compare to the negative magnitude of that.

My $.02 of course, your mileage may vary.