Gordian Knot

IcemanJ256

Dark Overlord
Apr 28, 2002
Dayton, Ohio, USA
www.amazon.com
Just wondering if there is any other poeple here that like this band, if you don't, download "reflections" and you will be pleasantly suprised... It made me want to buy the cd. It's just very good instrumental stuff

I haven't heard any LTE yet (probably owing to my displeasure for Dream Theater, though I understand that there are some welcome differences, like no James LaBrie, hahaha I can't stand his singing) but I have heard several Gordian Knot songs and I must admit that they are extremely well done.

Love them!! I can't wait to get the new CD... anyone know when it is released? or maybe it already has been hehehe... And yeah Reflections is a damn fine song!! Hey... you're not in my Audiogalaxy group are you? (group is petrucciforum.com)

LTE = Liquid Tension Experiment featuring 3/5 of current DT (Portnoy, Petrucci, and Rudess) and the bass legend Tony Levin (Peter Gabriel, Pink Floyd, King Crimson, way too many bands to mention). Basically written under huge time constraints so it's a semi-jam album.

I also recommend that all Cynic fans go look for a band named Aghora - their debut album featured the two Seans of Cynic.

And which members does Emergent feature?

Originally posted by Bumblefoot
Love them!! I can't wait to get the new CD... anyone know when it is released? or maybe it already has been hehehe... And yeah Reflections is a damn fine song!! Hey... you're not in my Audiogalaxy group are you? (group is petrucciforum.com)

Im not in any audiogalaxy groups, how do I join it?