Got a brand new metal show starting tonight - the Iron Fortress - Please tune in!

Oh they ruined any chances of friendship with me a long time ago by being egotistical wankers. I was hoping that they'd get better with their craft, but sorry, I can't get into it. If I wanted to listen to Exodus then I would haha... sorry. That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it, don't like their music whatsoever.

Justsaiyan.jpg

Iron Fortress, just kicking off on www.shmu.org.uk. On tonight's show I'll be playing some of the bands who graced Glasgow's infamous Thrash Bash yesterday, in which several of the finest unsigned thrash bands in the United Kingdom converged to blow a new hole in the middle of the central belt, plus music from Ozzy, Overkill and some bands that don'e even begin with the letter O. Get involved right now!!

Coming up tonight on The Iron fortress from midnight, plenty of old-school heavy metal including Motorhead and Bruce Dickinson, plenty of thrash as usual, and something brand new from the forthcoming Thrashist Regime album Fearful Symmetry... Tune in at www.shmu.org.uk or 99.8fm locally!