Got a brand new metal show starting tonight - the Iron Fortress - Please tune in!

To celebrate their 30th anniversary, tonight's Iron Fortress is a Metallica special! Lots of rare stuff, demos, covers, connected bands and the like. Plus Metallica fan Colin Farquhar will be in the studio to give us his opinions... and he's a man with many! ONLY THE GOOD STUFF!! No Lou Reed to be heard on this one... From midnight on SHMU FM, 99.8FM around Aberdeen or http://www.shmu.org.uk/ on the web...

Tuning in man.

Sort of a shame its a Metallica one. I love your normal shows. Still listen for a bit since im off for hols though ^^
Dope intro with Megadeth unt Pantera makes up for it ^^

Tuned in; great show so far. When I saw the performance with Lloyd Grant (?) I never expected him to be black! This makes me a bit happy. Also, is there anyway you can play Dyer's Eve or The Shortest Straw?

Tonight's Iron Fortress is a Christmas special! Expect lots of metal Christmas songs (some ridiculous) in amongst the usual assortment of beasting metal and thrash. Something for everyone, even the eternally cynical... tune in from midnight at www.shmu.org.uk or 99.8FM locally...

Hear two BRAND NEW tracks by up-and-coming Liverpool thrash titans BLUDVERA exclusively on The Iron Fortress tonight from midnight! Two great songs from their monstrously good brand new TERRORFORM E.P. THE IRON FORTRESS can be found on 99.8FM around the North-East of Scotland and globally at www.shmu.org.uk on the internet. And there will be more to come next week on a very special UK Thrash show...

Tonight's IRON FORTRESS is a UK UNDERGROUND THRASH SPECIAL! Focusing mainly on the plethora of unsigned thrash bands which the UK currently has to offer, expect tracks from MUTANT, Amok, Citizen Death, Circle of Tyrants, Bludvera, Visceral Attack, Shrapnel, Vortex (band), Blood Sweat And Beer, Vindicator UK, Warpath, Thrashist Regime, KEMAKIL, Virus, Risen Prophecy, Disposable, Black Talon, Redmist Destruction and, if there's time, loads more! Tune in tonight from midnight (UK time) on 99.8FM around Aberdeen or at www.shmu.org.uk online. Do it! It's going to be fast, brutal and massive!